Whats YOUR setup?

love-pink

Whats your carseat setup right now?? Pics welcome!

(Ill post my pic when DH gets home with the vehicle)

My siggy pic on the right was last weeks setup :)

ADS

VoodooChile

Ds (3 in March) is rf in a Radian XT; dd (6) is in an Oobr. The best picture I have right now is from when I was taking with/without angle adjuster pictures, so you can mostly see the Radian (no kids though):
AA_2.jpg

Ds is completely in love with dd's Oobr and now wants a Foonf :eek:

Angela

Mine's REALLY boring right now too. All I have is a Maui Frontier 85 on the passenger's side. Come April, I'll have an Orbit infant seat on that side and the Frontier on the driver's side.

njkj

Right now I've got Papa ob driver side ;) Dd rf in a bv70 middle (LATCH) and Ds in the frontier pass ob (LBP).

momtotwogirls

Right now its a only as needed basis and its a ff CA65 for my youngest and Evenflo big kid booster for my oldest on my husbands mustang. I will hopefully be getting my new car this weekend.

lpperry

Mine is exciting, but I'll have to add a photo later.

Mini Van:
Middle row: Rf Radian, RF Cocorro
Third row: RF Myride, RF Safety First Avenue, RF Safety First Avenue

When my stepdaughter rides in the van it changes to:
Middle row: Rf Radian, Graco Turbobooster (highback)
Third row: RF Myride, RF Safety First Avenue, RF Safety First Avenue

Mom2FiveGirls

2007 grand caravan. I'm not liking this set up at all, so it will likely change soon, but for the moment DD3 is in a Parkway SG in the passenger side captains chair, DD5 is in a Frontier in the drivers side captains chair, DD2 is in a literider passenger side 3rd row, DD4 is in a nautilus in the center of the 3rd row, and DD1 is in the seat belt only driver side third row.

2BunniesMommy

In my van DD1 is in a Livia Frontier85 in booster mode behind the driver seat and DD2 is in a Livia Frontier85 harnessed behind the pass. seat.

In DH's they are in opposite spots and DD1 is in a Red Rock Frontier85 harnessed and DD2 is in a Pink Sky Frontier80 harnessed.

Yep, my van looks nicer than DH's.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
2005 Ody. Second row passenger side, Clek Oobr (in recline, with LATCH, and a pillow under her feet for leg support.) Third row passenger side, currently a SGCS (that she is THIS CLOSE to outgrowing- buying a FR85 in the next month or two; seatbelt, and top tethered to the center anchor, which I JUST NOW learned that you can use with the passenger side seat- would have been nice to know that for the last few months, lol!) Third row driver's side, Akta/Graco Belogic (seatbelt, that's all you can use, tether strap attached to captain's chair in front. Possibly to be replaced with a Foonf if the weight limit is at least 45 lbs., it's tall enough for her, etc., when it's released. I have a doctor's note for the seat, making it legal, but it would be nice to be able to have a US seat instead.)

msg221

I set up my first 3 across in the back of my '03 Highlander this weekend. I have a RF MR behind the driver's seat, a TB in the center, and a RF Diono RXT behind the passenger, with an angle adjuster! Buckling the TB was a PIA because I had to dig it out from between the MR and the TB and the center seatbelt stalk isn't stiff, it's the floppy seatbelt webbing, so it was hard to grab a hold of. I really need to see if I can put the TB outboard to make it easier to buckle and still get one of the other seats in there where they still all fit. I think I tried the MR in the center once, but had to twist the seatbelt stalk, then it made the MR tippy. I've never tried the RN in the center, so I might try that. I will have to post a pic later that I took of the kids in their seats like that.

jenfrogmom

In my car, my kids are in the middle row, babysitting kids in the 3rd row. Yes I have a mirror for my son, he has SEVERE food allergies and has thrown up in the car several times from a reaction, I need to be able to see him. :(
IMG_4581.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

In Hubby's truck
IMG_4586.jpg

Aurezalia

Mine's pretty boring - I've got a Miro KF30 outboard both driver and passenger side.
When I get my new car in a few months, I'll have them in pretty much the same spots, in the captain's chairs.

christineka

I just finished the setup of the day.

middle row: 8 yo frontier85, 12 yo cruz booster w/headrest (had to add it), 2 yo rfing MA

third row: 7 yo ffing radian, 4 yo ffing tfp, and 10yo in old style parkway

Baylor

Today fr85 outboard behind driver middle bench. Probooster out board passenger side third row.
Usually there is a GN lbb third row driver side also.

Keeanh

2000 GMC Safari

Front seat: 13yo
Middle row: RF MR -- RF CCO -- Mont.
Back row: 11yo -- FRXT -- Apramo

ginny4

mine's boring because my kids are growing out of stuff.
in our main minivan
3rd row the 2 older boys are in just adult seatbelts
2nd row. DD in a pink monterey (driver side) & DS3 in an onyx regent (passenger side) (i have that tan cover too that i use in the summer)

in our other minivan. i have 2 turbos for my 2 still in seats. a pink one rock star one & airplanes on the other. generally go in the 2nd row. i rarely have all 4 in that van

rachelandtyke

T&C Minivan

passenger captain's chair rfing CCO, soon to be rfing RA50
3rd row driver side Vivo, 3rd row passenger side TF
(DD rides sometimes in one and sometimes in the other)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC