Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Just Dance Kids 2 for the Wii $10!

At Bestbuy.com, Just Dance Kids 2 for the Wii is $10 right now (normally $30)!
    Shipping is not available but store pick up is (if a store in your area has it in stock).
    If you are interested, I suggest buying it right away, I bet it will sell out fast!

We're picking up ours later today and will play it with the kids tonight.
    I can't wait!
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Just Dance Kids 2 for the Wii $10!

Cool! Thanks! I just ordered one!

Just picked ours up. The kids are so excited to play when we get home! I'm excited that Josh will be able to do it too, there are little kids songs like Head shoulders knees and toes and itsy bitsy spider. Abby is excited for the gummybear song.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

Got one or my daughters birthday! Thanks!

Thanks, Holly! I checked the price ($20) and reviews at Amazon and they're pretty good, so I bought it. Should be ready for pickup tonight!
    Abbysnail ~ 11 ~ Maui FR85 (booster mode) and Leopard Olli
    Chica ~ 9.5 ~ Pink Monterey and Julius Olli
    Loveybug ~ 3.5 ~ rfing in a Cranberry TFP and ffing in a FR85

We played it! It's sooooo fun! I love it! It's a good workout! The kids like it too but aren't as good at it so it frustrates them a bit too (They are brand new wii players though and most of our games are a little tricky for them). I love that they can still grow into it a lot before it will be "too young", if it ever will be. I'm 28 and I'm not too old for it! It has such a variety of music, something for everyone.

ETA, the only thing, I'll have to hold the wii remote with my left hand sometimes too, there is a sore "knott" on my right arm from the extra weight of the remote and shaking it a lot. Undertrained muscles, they will get used to it I'm sure.
    Mom to:

The first Just Dance Kids is $15 on Amazon right now (regularly $30).
    I'm not getting that one yet, we've bought 2 new wii games recently and shouldn't buy more right now but I thought I'd let you guys know if you are interested.

We played Just Dance Kids 2 more last night and the kids are liking it better than they did at first. Hannah doesn't care if she's not as good anymore, she's just having fun doing it. I played it again after they went to bed, it's sure a workout but it doesn't feel like work, it's so much fun! I'm sore all over today.
    Mom to:

It's back up to $30 today
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70