Oddly specific ISO: EUC/barely used Women's Nike Shox size 7. (Girl's equivalent size)

menfusse

Oddly specific ISO: EUC/barely used Women's Nike Shox size 7. (OR Girl's equivalent size)

A wants some shox and could use some sneaks. I can not afford shox, and there's nobody anywhere near me that does lay away. I've been eyeballing ebay but prices plus shipping get completely ridiculous and I could just about buy new for what used ones go for.

So, I was wondering if anyone here may have some that they didn't wear much that they'd be willing to let me put in "lay away"? I'll pay you a little each week then you can ship when I'm paid in full? Women's size 7, or girls' is like a 5.5 I think?

She doesn't ask for much, and she really really wants them, so I want to try and manage it if I can and thought I'd put out feelers to see if anyone here has any.

Last edited:
ADS

munchkin

I might have some. I will have to check size. They are dark silver and turquoise.

Posting to remind me to check tonight.

Rebelnicky04

There is a store kind of close to me that sells them new for like $30 or less if I'm not mistaken for children. I know they sell babies for $24 which is the cheapest around. If you'd like I can check on them and let you know. I wouldn't care to ship and let you make payments. I have never looked in her size but I will be right out by there tomorrow so I will check and let you know if they are that cheap. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC