njkj

Brain storm with me please!

Vehicle:
2005 Chevy Tahoe
Children:
J, will be 7 when noob arrives
G, will be 2y 7m when noob arrives
Current seats:
J rides in a Frontier 85 and has a Monterey for back up. He says when he turns 7 he wants to ride in a booster and I think I'm ok with that.
G rides in a BV 70 and has a Senera (that's not right lol)

So the baby needs something. I would really like a RF in the middle bc it's easier to see out the back but I'm not so sure that is very practical. At first I was going to by G a RN and have the noob use the BV an move J to the Monterey. Yet I'm still jot sure if I want to use a bucket or not. Ugh I don't know hat to do or buy lol. What would u do?

ADS

Dillipop

If you can make it work, I'd try to get the monterey into a latch position. I love mine latched in.

Are you willing to use an infant seat? If so, you might try monterey, infant seat, blvd70. I like having the infant seat in the center because I can get baby all settled out of the car, then lift in the seat, then get the other kids buckled up in the outboard seats.

njkj

The middle and passenger outboard have latch so it will defiantly be latched. I'm not opposed to a bucket if it will make things easier. Just have totally decided yet.

glockchick

I think I'd put a KF 30 in the center for the baby. :)

Then when the baby outgrows that, you can give your next one the frontier and the baby the BLVD.

Jessica61624

For me I knew I needed a bucket. My kids will be 5, 2.5 and then the baby. I don't always plan on using it out of the car but I think it will be easier for in and out of the house. We live on the 2nd story.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC