For Sale Portable DVD Player

tracee877

Portable DVD Player *SOLD*

SOLD

I have a Coby portable DVD player for sale. Comes with original box, headrest mount, 2 headphones, car charger, wall charger, remote, manual and some other accessories. This is a convertible player in that it sits upright like a normal DVD payer but then the screen can swivel around which makes it a tablet style for using in the car. We've had it about 18 months and used it on vacation 3-4 times. $40 shipped

010-4.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

noahsmom24

So how does this stay charged while in the car, say on a trip?
Does it go off when the car is shut off? Exaclty how does it work?
I've thought about one for ds because we will be taking a trip in a couple months, he really doesn't NEED one but it would be a nice thing to have just for trips...We plan to also go camping a lot and take ds this year and that would help time pass for him as well. $40 isn't a bad deal at all.

Anything wrong with it? I have yet to ever really look into one, so not sure how it goes. Can they be charged? Sorry for my Ignorance with these. :eek:

tracee877

So how does this stay charged while in the car, say on a trip?
Does it go off when the car is shut off? Exaclty how does it work?
I've thought about one for ds because we will be taking a trip in a couple months, he really doesn't NEED one but it would be a nice thing to have just for trips...We plan to also go camping a lot and take ds this year and that would help time pass for him as well. $40 isn't a bad deal at all.

Anything wrong with it? I have yet to ever really look into one, so not sure how it goes. Can they be charged? Sorry for my Ignorance with these. :eek:

In the car you plug in the cord to your power outlet. It has a battery that you can charge if you don't want to use the power cord, but it only lasts about 2-3 hours. Whether or not it goes off when you shut the car off depends on your car. In my Explorer when it is shut off the player will keep running. I have to manually shut it off. However in my Accord it goes off when the car is shut off. Nothing wrong with it at all, we just upgraded to a model with 2 screens.:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC