Anyone used an ra55 ff?

Cryssy Jane

I hate the radians ff in my car. Like absolutely hate with a passion. The install is a pita and still doesn't feel solid although tolerable. Also the seat slides forward when adjusting the harness and I'm not ok with that. I sold my Fr. as it wasn't feasible to have a separate car seat for M when he's only in my car one day a week or so.

Seats I have that he fits in:
1 ra55
1 rxt
2 rn80sl
1 scenera

Three of those being radians (as that's kinda my fav rf for big kiddos seat). So I was wondering if anyone has used an ra55 ff as that's the other seat I have available.

M is 38 inches tall, 13 ish torso, weighs around 30lbs and will be 3 in April.

*if you missed previous threads. M is ff due to extreme motion sickness rf and I couldn't tolerate making the kiddo sick every time he's in my car.*

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

skitle1802

I used a RA55 ff facing. It looked comfy enough. I found it was a pain to load DD in and out, she couldn't climb in it herself (well, she could... She just took forever).

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
We use a BV70 FF. Both my DS's have complained about back pain, but I think it's from the edging on the pad, not from the seat itself. I would love a RA55 over a BV70.

Lemonade

DD currently rides in a FF RA55 in DH's car. She's 32# and probably 38". On the top slots but with lots of room to grow in them.

Cryssy Jane

sounds good. I'll try it tomorrow and see how he does. He'd be on the top slots as well but tons of room to grow in them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC