News 1 Graco HBB $25

tam_shops

Spotted a Graco HBB on the top of a shelf at London Drugs #3rd Richmond, BC. Asked the manager the clearance price, he had to get back to me, but did for $25. I probably would have bought it for a spare b/c of the great deal, but I was already at home by then...

DOM ~Dec 2010.

There is only one and the box was open, tags removed. Debated it just for the really nice grey/black cover, but opted to pass...

If you call and ask the Manager to hold it they said they would...

Apparently they'll send it back to Graco if it doesn't sell, nice for them, bad for our landfill, though, they may take the cover off and save it for re-sales first. I hope! LOL

tam

ADS

Chila88

My London Drugs had a Graco HBB, DOM Dec 2010, left as well. Took it to the manager and he said it was $59. I was about to question him when he said, oh I guess this is one I am trying to clear out....I'll give it to you for $39. I told him I heard some London Drugs locations were clearing them for $25 and told him I would take it for that....but he declined. So I walked...... :(

I don't NEED a booster yet, so I was only going to buy it if it was too good to pass up. And $39 just wasn't good enough for me.

On the other hand though, it was frustrating that he wouldn't sell it to me for that, seeing as its going to be 'garbage' in a few hours anyway!!! :rolleyes:

tam_shops

My guy had to phone someone at head office to get the $25 price if you're still into going and grabbing it for a spare. If I didn't already have a spare and/or if it even fit in my car, really if it hadn't been opened w/ tags off, I probably would have bought this one b/c it was such a great deal...

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC