New Recaro question?

cryswilkins

Does an one know of any Brick and Mortar stores that will carry it. BRU? Target? I really want to play with it.

ADS

kphil

There's a brick and mortar store in Redmond, WA that carries all the Recaro seats, if by any chance you're in this part of the country. They also are carried at certain car dealerships (Audi, BMW, not sure what else).

southpawboston

two of our local brick and mortar stores are carrying them: wild woman wild child in arlington, and magic beans in brookline. i currently have one pre-ordered through magic beans. i'm told i'm #1 on the list for a cobalt signo. :)

mom2boys

We don't have many around us (near Chicago, IL), but I called The Right Start stores will have them when they come in. You can't preorder them. They might be in Michigan. There is a dealer search on Recaro's website- that is how I found B&M stores around here.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I have been told that RightStart will carry them.

I am *hoping* that BuyBuyBaby will carry them too.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
OK, so according to the search, SEARS is going to have the child seats? Is that correct? That was the only store that popped up in the search anywhere near me.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Elitecarseats is based in Michigan, or at least that's where anything I've ordered from them has shipped from. :) I'm not certain if they have a physical brick and mortar store or if it's a warehouse only in Michigan.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Do you mean because they do shipping insurance?

I am confused. :confused:

Sorry - I should've made that clearer! Jean's right - they're based in Michigan. I've ordered from them a few times and been very impressed with their customer service. If I'm not mistaken, they used to be a brick-and-mortar store and then decided to add online sales. Just give'em a call and find out - nice folks. :)

thepote

They will have them at Tiny Totland in Manchester, NH (and probably at their two other stores in Portsmouth NH and So. Portland, ME). They stopped ordering the RYS in anticipation of them, which I thought was interesting.

They do have a lot of interesting (and some odd) CRs there now:
Britax MA, DC, BV, RA, Regent, Parkway, Monarch, Companion, and a denim Bodyguard and a 6-pt Britax with a bar at the foot of it from 2002 (Galaxy?). Both Safeguards, Recaro Young Style, Jane Indy, a big blue HBB called a teddy bear.

lovinwaves

Well, yeah I guess it would depend on where you are in Iowa. But someone may live close to the Iowa border, or may be passing through. From St. Joseph to the Iowa Border is not that far. That's all I'm saying :)

ThreeBeans

two of our local brick and mortar stores are carrying them: wild woman wild child in arlington, and magic beans in brookline. i currently have one pre-ordered through magic beans. i'm told i'm #1 on the list for a cobalt signo. :)

Oops, clearly you are confused. You are on hold for a BLUSH signo. right? RIGHT?!?!?! :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC