Just Curious...Who Was Lucky Enough to Get the Leappad Explorer Tablet off NBD

ADS

StillThankful

I got the open box!:love:

I also scored a B-Agile for $112 and a B-Safe base for $34! (gifts, not for me)

So cool! :thumbsup: Have you ever bought an electronic device from NBD open box?

I actually was lucky enough w/i the last 20 minutes to add 1 to my cart but now I want to see if open box is okay.

Last edited:

agave

It's not exactly a leap pad but we got an open box NBD toaster oven for Christmas. The box was obviously retaped but the oven is perfect and un used.

Last edited:

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I got the open box!:love:

I also scored a B-Agile for $112 and a B-Safe base for $34! (gifts, not for me)

You got my B-Agile! :p I saw one the other day and have been watching for another. Probably a good thing I missed it though because I don't really NEED one. I'd just like something between my Blink & City Select.

StillThankful

Any NBD Codes today? And are the people who ordered Open box from NBD are satisfied? I just don't want to get an open box electronic and something is wrong with it.

hrice

Any NBD Codes today? And are the people who ordered Open box from NBD are satisfied? I just don't want to get an open box electronic and something is wrong with it.

If something is wrong with it you can return it. The only ones they don't let you return if defective are those listed as "As Is."

hrice

You got my B-Agile! :p I saw one the other day and have been watching for another. Probably a good thing I missed it though because I don't really NEED one. I'd just like something between my Blink & City Select.

lol. Sorry. I have been collecting the pieces of a B-Agile travel system for a friend. I got the B-Safe, B-Agile and extra base for a grand total of $245!

BritMum-in-US

Yes please! I have the green one in my cart but would release that for the pink one! Thanks a bunch!

It was about to expire in my cart and last minute I decided to just buy it! I don't even want a pink, I want a green....darn! Is the one you have open box?

My thinking was I could buy it and if anyone wanted it I could just resell it at cost or put it on Ebay. I am pm'ing you.

StillThankful

Update:

I'm not getting this one after all!

Does anyone want it? To make it easier, I'll release it at exactly 4:30 EST. Brit Mum, I know you wanted the green one, but already purchased the pink one. Just let me know.

rxmommy

No but I got an Innotab for $41 last week :love:

Now I'm just watching for a city mini single...one day. One day.

I keep holding on to a shred of hope on a B-ready.... they have had them before! The chances that I'll be home, on the website, able to snag it? Slim to none. But I keep up hope!:eek::love:

crunchierthanthou

I got two of the explorer tablets before Christmas. They were "open box", but really the glue holding the bottom flaps was loose. They were absolutely brand new.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC