Who needs a pet harness?

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
When you can just do this, LOL!
phoebe.gif

ADS

harnessed4ever

in actuallity though, isn't harnessing your dogs just as important as harnessing you kid. Isn't an unrestrained animal a projectile in the even of a crash? You guys are the CPS techies so this is why I ask.

lovinwaves

in actuallity though, isn't harnessing your dogs just as important as harnessing you kid. Isn't an unrestrained animal a projectile in the even of a crash? You guys are the CPS techies so this is why I ask.

Yes. If you do a search of the forum you will see we have discussed pet restraints. :)

harnessed4ever

so you do, wow! There's some really great stuff in there. I truly love you guys who are so avid in working here. I feel so bad that I've only just started

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Yes. If you do a search of the forum you will see we have discussed pet restraints. :)

Definitely... :thumbsup:... It was Tiffany (who started this thread) who made us aware of the IMMI PetBuckle. I have talked to so many folks about that. Thanks, Tiff. :D

lovinwaves

so you do, wow! There's some really great stuff in there. I truly love you guys who are so avid in working here. I feel so bad that I've only just started

Just stick around for a while. Read what the techs and experienced advocates advise. I am sure you will learn a lot about 'best practice' and the type of advice we generally give out here. :2thumbsup:

harnessed4ever

I have a quick question about the site. How do you get those little green bricks next to your post # and location. It's kind of demeaning to a have a black brick and I'd really like to know how to earn these because I love this site SOOOOOOO much

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I have a quick question about the site. How do you get those little green bricks next to your post # and location. It's kind of demeaning to a have a black brick and I'd really like to know how to earn these because I love this site SOOOOOOO much

You get reputation points when people like the advice you gave. :)

You can give reputation points to others, too. Click on the little "scale" in the upper right hand corner of a post. :)

harnessed4ever

Thanks for the know how. Uhhhgggg I found the pet harness forum once and now can't find it again. Could either one of you give me the URL to it?

singingpond

Oh, you also have to 'enable' reputation (somewhere in your user profile stuff); the default on joining seems to be that reputation is not displayed -- hence the little black brick :) .

Katrin

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I can't take credit -- Ulrike told me about it here a couple years before :D

& yes, this picture is totally just a fake joke! :eek::p Use the Pet Buckle (IMMI) or Ruff Rider Roadie or dealer installed cargo barrier specific to your year/make/model by the vehicle manufacturer.

harnessed4ever

Now about the URL to the pet buckle forum............ I found it once and forgot to tag is so I could return. Does anyone happen to have the URL to it?

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
No, not a whole forum devoted to pet buckles, just the occasional post. Try searching for "ruff" or "roadie" or "petbuckle" to pull up the relevant threads.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC