My nieces tiny torso

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
D will be 4 in May and she is 31 Lbs dressed...she fits rearfacing in a tribute

Photo12271234.jpg

Photo12271234_1.jpg

ADS

honeydew

In comparison, my 3 year old (in October) niece has almost outgrown the MA70 FF, and is on the top slots of the Maestro with MAYBE 2 inches to grow!

java

My DD is pretty petite, but I have no idea if she is legs or torso (since I don't know what the average torso height is for her age)

We JUST got a tribute for her and she fits really well for now. She is 18 mths, 18lbs, and 29 inches tall. I 'think' it will get her to about 2.5- 3 rfing.

Do you know what harness slot she is on? I am just curious :)

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
the last rf slot...she is all legs and no torso I knew she'd still fit FF but I had no clue she would fit RF. It just makes me mad that my step brother has had her FF since she was 10 months old :hitselfonhead: I'm secretly going to try her out in the car tomorrow and see how she does...my parents think i'm the one thats a nut

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
My DD is pretty petite, but I have no idea if she is legs or torso (since I don't know what the average torso height is for her age)

We JUST got a tribute for her and she fits really well for now. She is 18 mths, 18lbs, and 29 inches tall. I 'think' it will get her to about 2.5- 3 rfing.

Do you know what harness slot she is on? I am just curious :)

Your DD is on the same slot as L (see siggy) shes 6 months old

java

Your DD is on the same slot as L (see siggy) shes 6 months old

Oh wow! So maybe my DD is legs and no torso too? I mean, She is 18mths old and on the same slots as a 6 mth old!

Yeah, my family and friends think I am nuts too, even though we couldn't legally ff dd yet because she is 18lbs but still! I don't care...I know that I am doing the best that I know how and one day it will be the norm to rf to the limits. see, we are cool before it's cool lol

kdkm

Wow, that is a short torso!

How long is her torso? How tall is she overall?

She is definitely a car seat person's dream child!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC