Before and after pics with the Diono angle adjuster in my '03 Toyota Highlander

msg221

HUGE difference!!!! I am so happy!! :love:

Before (this is with the driver's seat where I need it. It's touching the back of the seat):

P1040011.jpg

P1040012.jpg

And after! With the angle adjuster, it's amazing how much more room it has now!

P1040021.jpg

Now I just want to get my hands on a Plum cover and then I will be even happier with my RN!!

P1040020.jpg

P1040018.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

scoutingbear

And I thought I had my radian fairly upright in my Highlander! Wow! (But mine is center seat so maybe that is the difference.)

msg221

And I thought I had my radian fairly upright in my Highlander! Wow! (But mine is center seat so maybe that is the difference.)

I haven't tried it in the center. I think I tried installing a MR there RF, and it worked if I twisted the buckle stalk, but after a while, it started tipping to one side. I gave up on seats there! Well, I am going to try a 3 across, now that I have the RN. I am hoping I can fit a TB in the center and a Maestro where the FR85 is now. I will only need that set up if I have Nour & Zain's cousin with me. I might have to turn the RN FF though to do it, which is fine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC