Is anyone here planning a trip to Kohl's?

msg221

I am trying to find some more of the Christmas photo ornaments to get this year, hopefully on clearance, for next year's pics. Also, I still need a particular one to finish this year's, or else I will just have to use a different photo, though I'd rather not. Anyway, these are the ones I am looking for:

P1040002.jpg

They are sold with all of the Christmas/holiday decorations and are the St. Nicholas Square brand. They come in a set of three, but I am only showing two of the three here. I need this size because it is the only one that will fit that pic of Owen holding the balloons. I did just buy other sets for $5.99 yesterday plus used my extra 15% off coupon, so they are a steal at that price. I went to six different Kohl's stores in my area with no luck. Even when I bought the set I did get, it was the only one they had, and this was weeks before Christmas.

If anyone happens to be taking a trip there in the next few days and wouldn't mind looking for these and picking them up for me, I would be very, very grateful. I can PP money and of course, pay for shipping (which should be cheap if the frames are just mailed in a bubble mailer). I'd actually like two sets, if possible. Thanks so much!!!

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
My mom and I went this morning (at 5AM!!) and they had four Christmas things. Total. Four. No frames. No nutcrackers. No Santas. Only a few lousy ornaments.

msg221

Either their Christmas stuff sold out this year, or they just didn't stock up as much as they did last year because it was after Christmas last year that I bought all of my ornament frame sets, and that was probably about 6-7 sets! I found some others yesterday, but not the ones that I really wanted (that I have a pic of in my other post).

I did notice how picked over the Christmas decorations were in every store I went to yesterday.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC