Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: he asked...

he asked...

So, I put ds3 ff. He will be 4 in Feb and still fits rf. The only reason being it was installed that way earlier this week for one of the 6yo twins used it. First off, as front seat passenger I have less room if I want to give him a little foot room, and he ASKED to have his seat "backwards" again I was ok leaving him ff and thought he would like it, evidently not! Am I the only person that has more room with a rf?
    Ethan (6*13*2000) 5 stepping big kid, Toryn (6*18*04) graco turbobooster, Julian (2*8*08) ERF in a MR, Jaxson, due 5*11*2012 seat undecided

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member KaysKidz's Avatar

Re: he asked...

Quote Originally Posted by aetj115 View Post
    So, I put ds3 ff. He will be 4 in Feb and still fits rf. The only reason being it was installed that way earlier this week for one of the 6yo twins used it. First off, as front seat passenger I have less room if I want to give him a little foot room, and he ASKED to have his seat "backwards" again I was ok leaving him ff and thought he would like it, evidently not! Am I the only person that has more room with a rf?
    I love not being kicked in the back when they are rf'ing behind me. And yes, they complain about leg room. But being 5'11", they have to deal. I can't sit closer and drive. So I've shown them ways to put their feet/legs to be more comfy. But yes, I didn't have that issue with a rf'ing seat behind me.
    Kay... Former CPST, Working Mom to SIX!
    27, 26, 20, 9, 9 and 7!
    'Grammy' to Sophia, Kyra,...and Elijah James

For some reason he likes rf. Idk if its because he is more reclined, or he can face the other kids. To be honest, idk if I wanna do the whole change up and install. I hate installing the mr rf, takes me forever in my capt seats :/
    Ethan (6*13*2000) 5 stepping big kid, Toryn (6*18*04) graco turbobooster, Julian (2*8*08) ERF in a MR, Jaxson, due 5*11*2012 seat undecided