I cant believe what I did

rosey2007

I actually bought an Evenflo Tribute and I like it. I didnt ever think that I would buy an Evenflo car seat. I returned the Scenera that I bought for it. With no foam in the Scenera and no side impact air bags in my car I didnt feel comfortable using the Scenera.

ADS

NannyMom

Ah ha! That's what I can suggest my friend get. I Wasn't liking the no foam of the scenera combined with the center console. But she could get a tribute :)

I had. Titan (which is a not often suggested here) and I :love: it!

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I actually bought an Evenflo Tribute and I like it. I didnt ever think that I would buy an Evenflo car seat. I returned the Scenera that I bought for it. With no foam in the Scenera and no side impact air bags in my car I didnt feel comfortable using the Scenera.

I have always loved the Tribute. We even have more leg room in it for rear facing then in the Britax seats.

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I'm actually rather fond of the Titan. I acknowledge its limitations, which I think are fair for the price. There are not going to be any newborns over here, but I think it's an excellent infant seat alternative -- fits even tiny babies well and is fairly compact even at a newborn angle.

Splash

I've always been a big fan of the Titan. I know it's not much, but for what it is it is a very nice seat. I've never really paid attention to the Tribute, though.

rosey2007

Yea, I am thinking about getting a Triumph. I still like the Tribute but my little one has a huge torso. I could not believe my 5.5 year old still had room in the Triumph.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC