I want a Bob

chloespurple

Senior Community Member
I need someone to talk some sense into me:p
I want a Bob Revolution now instead of the BJCSS. Don't get me wrong, I love the BJ, because it is a great all-in-one. But now that I have the G-Lite, I don't need an all-in-one, so now I want the Bob.

I really need money to start growing on trees, lol.

ADS

lovinwaves

Tee Hee. GET A BOB you silly girl!!! :D Your keeping your BJ though, right?

Meanwhile I am trying to talk myself out of a single BOB as well :eek:

chloespurple

Senior Community Member
Tee Hee. GET A BOB you silly girl!!! :D Your keeping your BJ though, right?

Meanwhile I am trying to talk myself out of a single BOB as well :eek:

Girl, you are a bad influence:p.

I am thinking of selling the BJ to fund a Bob ;).

Are you getting a G-Lite? I love mine:love:.
I talked to Jessica at Uppa Baby and she told me they are coming out with new colors for '08, she said they are toning down the green to more of a lime color & adding a blue. I want one of each hahaha.

Michelle:D

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I have had three Baby Jogger brand strollers. I had the Original Jogger that I bought in 1991 with first baby. Sling type seat, 20" tires, tires did not pop off, non retractable canopy, did not fold compact. Kept it til 2003. Then tried a Baby Jogger III, reclining seat, 20" tire on front, 24" on back, flip over canopy, quick release tires, still no compact fold. Still have this, it sits on my porch and I don't use it often. Going to sell it. Had the Baby Jogger Zipper, 12" tires, sling seat, retractable canopy, tires did not pop off, smaller fold as the others but not small enough. Sold it in 2006. I called Baby Jogger company to ask questions on the City series and they were not all that helpful. The operator said she didn't have one to look at for my specific questions and all the info I needed was on the web. :eek: I even told them I was a Diehard customer of theirs since 1991. Well, too bad for her because I called Bob and they were super helpful, even put me on hold to go check a few things on the Revolution that I asked! I bought the Revolution site unseen and totally love it. It even fits in my compact suv without taking the tires off!!! I love it so much better than the Baby Jogger's that I had. I'm going to send a email to Baby Jogger to tell them that I was sorry that I was no longer a customer and that if their customer service rep had been more helpful maybe they wouldln't have lost me as a customer. I'm also going to send a photo. Is that evil? I am going to send a photo to Bob also. I wish I had just purchased this stroller, plus a carseat attachment from the start. I could have saved myself a ton of money. Now I just need to clean out my garage and sell the extra strollers I don't use. I'm keeping my Maclaren though. I totally recommend the Revolution. :D

Last edited:

chloespurple

Senior Community Member
I have had three Baby Jogger brand strollers. I had the Original Jogger that I bought in 1991 with first baby. Sling type seat, 20" tires, tires did not pop off, non retractable canopy, did not fold compact. Kept it til 2003. Then tried a Baby Jogger III, reclining seat, 20" tire on front, 24" on back, flip over canopy, quick release tires, still no compact fold. Still have this, it sits on my porch and I don't use it often. Going to sell it. Had the Baby Jogger Zipper, 12" tires, sling seat, retractable canopy, tires did not pop off, smaller fold as the others but not small enough. Sold it in 2006. I called Baby Jogger company to ask questions on the City series and they were not all that helpful. The operator said she didn't have one to look at for my specific questions and all the info I needed was on the web. :eek: I even told them I was a Diehard customer of theirs since 1991. Well, too bad for her because I called Bob and they were super helpful, even put me on hold to go check a few things on the Revolution that I asked! I bought the Revolution site unseen and totally love it. It even fits in my compact suv without taking the tires off!!! I love it so much better than the Baby Jogger's that I had. I'm going to send a email to Baby Jogger to tell them that I was sorry that I was no longer a customer and that if their customer service rep had been more helpful maybe they wouldln't have lost me as a customer. I'm also going to send a photo. Is that evil? I am going to send a photo to Bob also. I wish I had just purchased this stroller, plus a carseat attachment from the start. I could have saved myself a ton of money. Now I just need to clean out my garage and sell the extra strollers I don't use. I'm keeping my Maclaren though. I totally recommend the Revolution. :D

I was getting ready to reply to you in your orginal thread, lol. I love the stroller:love:. And is your DD's name Karley? That is our DD's name just spelt with an i instead of the ey.

Wow, I have to say I am shocked about the way BJ treated you, because they are really incredible. I have had a few problems with my City Series & they were great to work with. I am sorry about that for you.

But congrats on the new stroller!!!

Yea I have already made up my post for craigslist for the BJ. It is brand new, so if I don't get any offers then I will just keep it & continue to drool over the Rev.:p.

Michelle:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC