Grumpy at Britax

cpsaddict

I ordered a cover and straps for my RA on July 5th, 15 DAYS ago. They charged my card and it dropped off and then showed up again today. However, according to the website, they have not shipped them yet.

This is really irritating me today.

Anyone have them ship this slow?

ADS

natysr

I ordered a cover and grey foam a couple months ago by phone. I think my order was delivered about 4 weeks after I placed the order. I don't know exactly how long it was because it was just as extras and I didn't keep track, but it seemed like it was that long.

elle7715

Oh dear. And here I was about to order from them. I can't have a Marathon sitting in my living room without a cover for a month!

cpsaddict

Seriously! Mine is sitting in my living room with a pretty pink cover, but I need to use it for a boy. My aunt and cousin are moving one Touriva between four cars! Not good. I want my tan cover! :(

harnessed4ever

As weird as a boy in a pink cover is, the point of a CPS is to protect, not be a fashion statement. Until the cover comes you should seriously just use the other cover and keep your child safe

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
As weird as a boy in a pink cover is, the point of a CPS is to protect, not be a fashion statement. Until the cover comes you should seriously just use the other cover and keep your child safe

No harm in having some fun and/or fashion in a child restraint. It's not like any compromise was made.

harnessed4ever

Oh I know. I think covers are REALLY cool and they can really express yourself but when the choice is between having a child harnessed in a seat with questionable style, and having them be cool and using a standard belt, I can't see how you wouldn't pick the harnessed option

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I ordered a cover and straps for my RA on July 5th, 15 DAYS ago. They charged my card and it dropped off and then showed up again today. However, according to the website, they have not shipped them yet.

This is really irritating me today.

Anyone have them ship this slow?

They musta taped them to the belly of a mule... takes a LONG time to get from NC to WA, yunno... ;) Sucks, anyway, I'm unhappy right along with you :eek:

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Oh I know. I think covers are REALLY cool and they can really express yourself but when the choice is between having a child harnessed in a seat with questionable style, and having them be cool and using a standard belt, I can't see how you wouldn't pick the harnessed option

:confused:The OP hasn't said anything about not using a harnessed seat? I think you're misreading her posts in your eagerness to promote extended harnessing and making an unfair assumption.

elle7715

The poster said a car seat was being used - a Touriva. But once a more boy-friendly cover was available they would use her seat as well. The child is harnessed, the seat is just being transferred from car to car.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
hehe... I have a foofy RF in my van.

The only 2 kids I transport RFing are 2 boys, aged 13 & 15 months.

Neither have a problem w/ it. My older ds, he's 5, would choose it as his primary cover, if I'd let him. He uses a Radian, though.

I'm sorry you haven't recieved your new cover - hopefully it'll come soon!

FTR, the Foofy is actually meant for ds's friend, who is female. I own 2 Freedoms and a Cowmoo for the boys.

scout

Yeah, I ordered HUGS recently and they took over three weeks to arrive. (I would think that for over $8 shipping they could have managed a little better.) And on the morning that they did arrive, the Britax website still referred to my order as "pending."

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC