anyone here have a chicco trevi??

ADS

lovinwaves

I test drove it at BRU, well actually DH and I did. I found it to be wobbly. The wheels are quite large which would be great for outside.

A few things that I wasn't impressed with though:

It's a big mamma, its stiff to fold up (which may lessen with usage), and quite large and heavy.

The fabric is kind of cheapy scratchy like

And forget having a suncanopy, it is so small it wouldn't really do much in the way of protection

For the price though I can see this being a popular stroller. You get what you pay for I always say. It's cute and stylish, and the handles seem to be tall enough where I wouldn't kick the back.

cso1997

Melissa pretty much summed up what I thought when I saw it yesterday. The big wheels actually annoyed me because they aren't smooth. They made a rumbling noise when I pushed it. That would drive me nuts unless I used it outside all the time. The sun canopy...what a joke!! And people think the one on the Keyfit is small (it looks huge next to the Trevi). The recline was very easy...one thing that I actually liked. It seems like it would be easy to fold although I never tried. All in all I would say that it ranks below the Cortina in my book and way, way, way below my C1. Now that is a nice stroller!!

Last edited:

whineandchz

I totally agree with Mellissa too. I was all set on that stroller and the keyfit 30 for the new baby and then I went to BRU and tried and was sadly disappointed. I was expecting more of a lightweight umbrella stroller. It might be great for some taller parents but the handles were really tall and the wheels really bulky and while I was trying it the canopy fell off more than once it offers almost zero coverage.

laurenrachey

I have nothing relevant to add, I just had to tell you how freakin adorable he is!!! I love this hair! Caleb did the feet on the tray thing also, and still does from time to time, it always used to crack me up! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC