Hwh sale?

Cryssy Jane

Of course I just sold my fr85. Just got to Cali and my niece is 42 lbs in a 40lb chase and a 40lb scenera :eek:

She's turned 4 last October but is in no way ready to booster train.

They'd need two seats as they have a chase in the Mazda 5 and a scenera in the Subaru wrx/sti.

I'm not sure a maestro would be long term enough. Love a nautilus depending on price point as its going to be difficult enough to get them to understand both seats are outgrown.

Anyone know of any sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

hrice

Are her shoulders over the top slots in those seats? If not they have low top harness slots and a Maestro should last her a good while.

Cryssy Jane

hrice said:
Are her shoulders over the top slots in those seats? If not they have low top harness slots and a Maestro should last her a good while.

Her shoulders are over the top slots. She's just moving into the last harness slot in the gn so about 2-3 inches left of torso growth. Plus with the way she gains weight those 8 lbs could sneak up pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Irishmama

Isn't the Secure Kid out this month? I know someone posted it available at Sears but for the life of me I can't find it. I'll keep looking though.

ETA: Found it. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...17=evenflo 400&sid=I0084400010000100600&aff=Y

It says available in 24-26 days. Maybe they can borrow something for a few weeks until the Secure Kid is out?

ETAA: Walmart.com has two Nauti for $265, which comes out to $132.50 each. That's the best I have found so far. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-Nautilus-3-in-1-Multi-Use-Car-Seat-Matrix-Bravo-Set-of-2/15529706 HTH!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC