How to make this work?

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
So my niece and nephew are coming back with me and my family next week. We are all riding in a Ford Edge. My nephew is 7 in a variety of LBB (not my choice) Niece is 3 and in either a AOE or a Vantage (also not my choice) this is a 4 hour ride and i'm in the back seat with them. last time I was in the back seat with the both of them it was to drive me to the other side of the mall and omg it was tight. I don't have money to fork out for any car seats. All I have is a RSTV but i'm not sure my nephew is 50lbs. I seriously need a radian. Any cheap ideas (i'm talking 50 dollars or less)

My niece is TINY probably 30lbs at 3.5 years old I'm not sure what her torso height is but I know shes not to the top of the vantage

ADS

Dmcj13

You could get your niece a tribute, they are very narrow and $40 at wm right now, or a scenera also $40 and ony half an inch wider. If you are OK with nephew in a nbb you could use a light rider.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I actually own a tribute but I don't know if she would fit in it...i also own a literider too but I really am not good with him using a lbb because he will more than likely sleep on the way home

monstah

I'd put the 7 year old in the center with the literider. That should give you a decent amount of room. He can rest his head on the other car seat if he falls asleep.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC