LIVE show on Car Seat Safety with Britax certified expert Sarah Tilton on December 20th from 9-10:30 pm EST

ADS

zactayaus

Bump.:)

I'm going to try and bump every hour till it starts in hopes that more people will see it.

Kegracin

Baylor I'm pretty sure its for any one when I RSVP'd it didn't ask me any thing about being a tech. I believe shes just some mom expert and Sara T. from britax is her guest.

Baylor

You can watch it on iPhone ustream app.
I hope I entered right. It is tricky on my phone.
auto-correct on the loose..

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I got booted from the chat for posting too many times in a minute. Or maybe I was hogging it. hehe But I had Laine underfoot, and I got potatoes all over my keyboard since I was cooking dinner while listening and chatting, so it wasn't a great loss.

Wendy

zactayaus

I got booted from the chat for posting too many times in a minute. Or maybe I was hogging it. hehe But I had Laine underfoot, and I got potatoes all over my keyboard since I was cooking dinner while listening and chatting, so it wasn't a great loss.

Wendy

Always causing trouble.;):p

Baylor

Lol. It was good though scary all those people that did not know basics. No coats no bundle me.

auto-correct on the loose..

Syllieann

It kept freezing but I could have swore Wendy said something about graco nautilus and the new my rides being good for 10 yrs. I haven't heard anything like that before and the chat room was moving fast. Could someone elaborate on this 10 yr lifespan?

Jessica61624

wendytthomas said:
The new ones are coming with a 10 year expiration. I think all Gracos (at least the My Ride, My Size, Argos, Nautilus, Smart Seat, and Turbos. I don't know about the infant seats).

Wendy

Wow really? That's awesome!

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Yeah. Not certain of the exact date for the switch, but it's August/September/october of this year. July seats are the old expirations, later in the year are the new.

The Nautilus/Argos are 10 years backless. The harness and highback are still six.

Wendy

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
The new ones are coming with a 10 year expiration. I think all Gracos (at least the My Ride, My Size, Argos, Nautilus, Smart Seat, and Turbos. I don't know about the infant seats).

For infant seats, my new 2012 compliant Canadian SR35 is 7 years from DOM. So no more, "December of the 6th year" which gave some seats between 6 and 7 years; they are just 7 years now. Not sure if this is just for Canadian seats.

Oh, and my DOM is mid September 2011.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC