Question Amazon Angle Adjuster

tam_shops

I'm a bit confused. Just ordered the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006I1QTYQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER"]Angle Adjuster from Amazon[/ame] w/ free Super Saver shipping, but it says it won't be delivered until Estimated delivery: Jan. 12, 2012 - Jan. 23, 2012

Does that mean I was too slow and they are out of stock? Before I processed it, it said that they had 20 left and hurry...but, then by the time I finished, it said EDD Jan.

Thought someone might have more experience w/ Amazon than me and know the difference!? The other item I ordered said it had 11 left. The 3rd item I ordered had nothing, but is being shipped w/ the first item.

And, for those waiting/wondering, apparently, Amazon will ship them Jan 12-23 if you order now, w/ free super saver (spend $25 I assume) shipping! LOL It's a serious PAIN for me b/c I'll have to go down twice to get my free shipping, I go down twice a month anyway, but timing can be a pain when I am waiting for something on a specific date!

tam

ADS

Angela

Not sure this is much help, but... I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and they sent me an email with the same estimated delivery date as yours. I got an email today saying that it shipped today though and should be here Wed. I have Prime shipping, not sure if that makes a difference. I'd probably wait a few days and see if you get an updated shipping notification. Are you in a hurry to get it?

tam_shops

Thanks Angela, doesn't matter either way now, just curious. I debated ordering it a few weeks ago but it didn't have a ETA and I don't like that b/c I have to go down with in a 2 week period to pick things up, so it becomes a pain!

I kind of suspect they had a few left overs from the original shipment and I just missed them b/c when I opened a new page w/ it, it no longer said, "just 20 left order soon". It said something about 1-2 weeks for shipping...

Not sure what Prime shipping is, I've looked at it before and got confused so gave up and went w/ the SS shipping which has always worked for me b/c it gives me a week or so to plan a trip down to get my stuff! LOL

tam

tam_shops

WOW, I must have just made it in time b/c now it says, "Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

All right, who ran there and ordered the last ones? LOL

tam

tam_shops

Ok, seriously, I'm not getting this, keep clicking on the same link, now it says, "Only 20 left in stock--order soon", which is why I ordered it in the first place and yet they're taking a month to deliver it! LOL

tam

Figured it out, they're not shipping from Diapers.com and you have to pay for shipping. May as well order them from Snugglebugz if you're going to pay (or order something else if you need any babe stuff) and still get it free...

Angela

That's amazon for you. :) I would just wait it out a few days and see if you get another email from them. For prime shipping you pay a set amount for a year for a Prime membership. One of the benefits is free 2 day shipping.

mkmama

Really doesnt surprise me that free super saver shipping is going to take 4 weeks...its typically between 1-2 weeks, but around the holidays there is so much volume that tons of things take 3-4 weeks on super saver to arrive.

tam_shops

Really doesnt surprise me that free super saver shipping is going to take 4 weeks...its typically between 1-2 weeks, but around the holidays there is so much volume that tons of things take 3-4 weeks on super saver to arrive.

I agree and really would expect the same thing, and am fine with that, the annoying part here is the other two things I ordered will be there on the 24th of Dec, this is currently claiming Jan 24! LOL If it times out like that it will actually be perfect timing between trips!

tam

lilliput

You're right - I never cancelled my Amazon order for the adjuster, and now it is showing that it will ship 1/10-1/14 and will ship from Amazon, not Diapers.com.... weird. In any event, it's still showing in stock at diapers.com for 9.99.

tam_shops

My Amazon one got delayed, due today and just delayed now w/ unknown shipping date...

Grrrr!

Get what you pay for w/ free shipping! LOL

Glad I'm not in a hurry!

tam

crunchierthanthou

It's not an Amazon issue. You could have paid for fast shipping, and you still wouldn't have it.

I had to call Diono customer service on a different issue today, and asked about the Angle Adjuster. They should be here (to the US) "within two weeks". Which means they still have to make it to the retailers, and then to us. I ordered from Amazon with slow shipping. I'll be happy if mine are here by mid-February, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm just glad I snagged one of the original batch so I can show people how great it is in the mean time.

tam_shops

It's an Amazon issue b/c they didn't order them from Diono right away after I ordered it, they waited (not sure for what), then Diono ran out of stock (great product, not surprised).

But, if I'd ordered it from Diono or that diapers.com place and paid the few dollars for shipping, then it'd be here weeks ago, but I'm cheap! LOL

Oh, and have to pay to pick it up in the US in the first place...

tam

jewlsvern

Yeah, I ordered mine on 12/13 and I am getting a shipping date of Feb 1st. I NEED this so I can move seats around to fit the baby due to arrive at the end of February. Without it I don't know how I fit all 3 in the car.

agave

I ordered one a few days ago and have no estimated shipping date. Good thing I'm not in a hurry.

tam_shops

Just got an update from my Dec 19 order, ETA March 30!

That's got to be about the slowest free shipping ever! ROFL

tam

tam_shops

Yep, I'm in Canada, was looking forward to the free shipping and cheaper price from Amazon. I have American shipping b/c I live close enough to the border that I do most of my grocery shopping there anyway...Milk here is $5/4L there it's $2.60/gallon. The soup I like is $4.50 can here, but $1.50 there. It all adds up fast!

I looked on snugglebugz for something else I might need and couldn't find anything. Done w/ baby stage now, as sad as that is! LOL My RN has been the way it is for 1.5yrs already, a few more months...

tam

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC