Angle adjuster. Too upright?

turtlemama

If this works, it will be excellent. The driver seat can go all the way back!
I think it's too upright, though :/
Also, it was hard to actually get the adjuster to go where it needed to go. It was really gripping onto the seat of the car and onto the bottom of the car seat. I was wondering if that might mean it would give a false sense of security, sort of like the seat protectors do?
387842_2949352332379_1218459240_3391648_769143796_n.jpg

ADS

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I haven't used one yet (mine will be here Wednesday!), but I was concerned about it giving a false sense of tightness by the way it's been described...

As for the angle it doesn't look too upright to me, but it's hard to tell from the angle of the pic. I would think any more upright than that might bee too much though.

finn

Mine looks like that without the angle adjuster but only in the middle seat in my car.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

mkmama

It doesnt look any more upright than mine in my Impala, which others here estimated at around 32* which is absolutely fine for older children, especially since SKJP/Diono have no stated limit on how upright it can go. In my van mine is right around 30*, and my 3.5 year old fell asleep in it the other night and didnt even have any head slump (which I was worried about since its so much more upright now)

Keeanh

How does the front-to-back room compare with that MR beside it? If it takes up less room, I may just have to get another RN, LOL.

mkmama

How does the front-to-back room compare with that MR beside it? If it takes up less room, I may just have to get another RN, LOL.

Mine with the adjuster takes up slightly less front-to-back room than the MyRide I have installed right next to it (installed as upright as allowed) in my '08 Sienna.

turtlemama

Yeah, it's takes up far less room than the MR now. I have the seat all the way back with the RN, but cannot do the same on the passenger side with the MR.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC