Question Silly Question of putting foam/cover back on Boulevard!

equilibrium

:eek::eek::eek:

I'm so embarassed to have to ask haha but we had to swap out the harness and change the cover on our new Boulevard. Well, I put the back foamy piece with harness slits on the back part in the same direction as the harness comes through. Well, it's not working right, lol. It's not sliding properly or getting jammed under the harness adjuster. And the harness straps look like they are coming out a lot lower than what they "really" are through the plastic ...maybe I'm seriously overtired and pregnant, and have mama brain.

ADS

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Do you have an original BV or the BV70? I have both, so if you could take a pic of where you're having the problem, maybe I can take a look at my seats and see what's wrong.

equilibrium

I have a new gen Boulevard. I think I got it to work but...my question is still.....if the foamy piece slides down at all...the harness straps are coming out of the plastic WAY higher than what is actually on his shoulders...so strange.

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
IME a lot of seats tend to have a little bit of mismatch between where the harnesses look like they're coming from and where they actually come out of the plastic (that's why we often recommend feeling through the cover to where the plastic is when determining strap height). So, place the harness so it's in the appropriate place based on the plastic and try to get the foam and cover to stay where the harness will slide freely through the "slots", but don't worry if it doesn't match up completely.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC