Show me your kids in your

love-pink

Clek Oobrs and Turbos please ;)

Do your children prefer one over the other? Was the Oobr worth the price? I will have to buy 2 :/

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

firemomof3

I love our Oobr and the kids too. It fits both dd1 & dd2 really well but I have dd2 in either a Dreamtime or TB because she has less "wiggle room" ;)

Here is dd2 when she was 4y/o and 31lbs. These pics were for demo ONLY she was and is still harnessed full-time. I seriously need to take some new photos :eek:
boosters004.jpg

boosters002.jpg

luckyclov

DS1 complained of his back and legs hurting in the Oobr. It provided a nice belt fit, but between his complaining and the fact that it wasn't ideal in my vehicle's 32rd row, it didn't last long. Just checked my pics and I don't have any saved.

No experience with the TB.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
No photos, but my tall 7-year-old does much better with the Turbo. No complaints about that.

I wound up selling our oobr after two uses because my son (then 6) was so uncomfortable in it. He had very little leg support. Poor thing was crushed because he really wanted the monkey-skull booster, but he was so uncomfortable he didn't argue about getting rid of it.

Last edited:

love-pink

Please keep the opinions and pics coming :) thank you to everyone that has posted ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

mominabigtruck

My kids, 6 and 9, have both outgrown tbs. Neither of them really liked them when we had them but they were like bunnies in my garage. I personally think they feel really flimsy and I hate that they fall apart.
Posted via Mobile Device

equilibrium

DS1 complained of his back and legs hurting in the Oobr. It provided a nice belt fit, but between his complaining and the fact that it wasn't ideal in my vehicle's 32rd row, it didn't last long. Just checked my pics and I don't have any saved.

No experience with the TB.

This 32nd row had me hysterical. It's a good morning with all my C-S.org laughs today! :D

NannyMom

I have picks of Sofi and LK in the Oobr on my blog (www.carseatnanny.blogspot.com). LK HATED it as soon as she sat in it. I am soooo glad I didn't pay full price, especially since it's sitting waiting for someone to buy it. It fit Sofi great, but at only 35 pounds I don't really want her in a booster yet. LK is (just turned) 7, and 44 pounds and has a serious lack of leg support and just doesn't look great IMO. LK has sat in alot of boosters (Graco TB, Parkways SGL, Cybex, Vivo, bubble bum, Harmony Literider), and has never declared she hated one like she did the Oobr :(

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Emma loves her Oobrs. (Yes, she has 2 now.) We do give her a rolled pillow or something under her feet; she needs leg support and that fixes it. She is very comfy in it, even on long drives, loves the recline (we have it in a LATCH position for that) and I love that if she forgets to buckle, it's not a projectile. Plus the cover is so easy to clean, and she finds it very comfy (it's sofer than it looks.) Now, would I have got it if it hadn't been the one she wanted (with the Julius on it) at a very difficult time in our lives? Probably not. Am I a true believer? Yes. Am I planning on getting a Foonf because I love the Oobr so much? Yep.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC