Diono Angle Adjuster from Amazon expected on Wed or Thursday!

msg221

I just got an e-mail from Amazon saying that my angle adjuster is arriving Wednesday or Thursday instead of the original delivery date of January 5th that they gave me! So excited! I was ready to try 3 across in my car using the RXT, a TB, and a Maestro so I can't wait for it to get here!

ADS

SignCuer

Posted the same on the other thread! :D now just for my radians to arrive soon!

On my faithful sidekick :) Don't text and drive... It may save a life!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
nosidammai said:
My card hasn't been charged yet. I wonder if I cancel it and order it right now if it'll come Thursday :p

I doubt it. I imagine they're filling them in the order received. I ordered mine either at the end of Nov or beginning of Dec.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Me too!
Hello,

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Diono Radian Angle Car Seat Accessory"
Previous estimated arrival date: January 05, 2012
New estimated arrival date: December 22, 2011 - December 23, 2011

I don't recall exactly when I ordered it, but it was pretty quickly after it came up for order on Amazon.

lilliput

I think I figured it out! I did not get the email, so I went back to see how Amazon was going to fulfill it, and it is through Diapers.com (aka Quidsi).

It is listed as in stock at Diapers.com!

So, I am going to place my diapers, EFT65, and angle adjuster order today.... :) Yay!

msg221

I just checked my Amazon account and it was shipped today - from the warehouse that is literally about 4 miles from my house! I swear I wish Amazon had an option to pick up from their warehouse. I could save them money having to pay UPS to ship and deliver something just 4 miles away!

I'll be working on my 3 across tomorrow!

aring7279

Has anyone ordered one from Diapers.com today? Are they in stock and really shipping in 1-2 days? I will cancel my amazon order if that's the case!

Kegracin

aring7279 said:
Has anyone ordered one from Diapers.com today? Are they in stock and really shipping in 1-2 days? I will cancel my amazon order if that's the case!

I ordered mine from diapers.com but threw amazon UPS is saying it should be here today. I ordered it Monday.

aring7279

I place my order this morning through diapers.com and already got an e-mail that it's on it's way! I will be SO happy if it arrives in time for our traveling this weekend

nosidammai

I place my order this morning through diapers.com and already got an e-mail that it's on it's way! I will be SO happy if it arrives in time for our traveling this weekend
I knew I liked diapers.com. :D
I just canceled my Amazon order too. Thank goodness it wasn't charged yet. Diapers was also 0.59c cheaper, LOL. I hope it really does get here tomorrow or Friday!

msg221

Don't you have to have $49 worth of stuff in order for Diapers.com to offer free shipping though? Also, how was it cheaper? I see $9.99 on both their web site and if you buy it from them via Amazon (plus $4.99 for shipping).

nosidammai

Don't you have to have $49 worth of stuff in order for Diapers.com to offer free shipping though? Also, how was it cheaper? I see $9.99 on both their web site and if you buy it from them via Amazon (plus $4.99 for shipping).
Shipping on Amazon brought our total to $15.57. Somehow... Diapers was $14.98 :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC