Question Sun shields-any recommendations?

mlohry

We are moving from MN to FL next week and I'm driving our 3 kids in our Ody. Just on an hour drive yesterday my DS who sits 3rd row was complaining of sun. We have the built in sun shields in the middle row, but I'm thinking of picking some up for the 3rd row windows. They are smaller windows, so should I get those cling ones? Do they work? Any recommendations on brands? How about for the back window, anything safe you can use back there. We have the built in DVD so they were complaining of glare.

Thanks!

ADS

Dorothy

I have some cling shades (Munchkin, maybe?) that I've been pleased with. My friend got some "cut-to-fit" ones, but I don't remember the brand. She had trouble with them wanting to fall off. The only time mine have come off is when one of the kids peels them up as we are trying to load/unload.

Sent from my phone using the app :)

brooklynsmommy

Fisher Price makes the cut to fit. I have never had a problem with cling ones. The best advice is to put them on wet. Even better is to dip them in hot water and then put them on.

penguingrooves

i keep a small squeeze bottle of water for that extra cling power. still, i'm going to get some windows tinted once i find a good place since those cling shades are annoying to use. (i got an eddie bauer one from target.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC