Playtex sippy cups $.39!

ADS

msg221

I already have a few of these kinds (like the one in the picture) and it was great once Nour started chewing up the silicone spouts on the others! They can drink from a regular cup now, but I still make them use these in the car because I detest having to strip car seat covers off to wash them!

Mom2FiveGirls

Thank you!! I'm buying things for my cousin (I missed her baby shower since I was unable to make it up there that weekend) and these will be great to stick with the other stuff I've gotten for her!

rachelandtyke

Thank you so much! We've been in need of a couple of new cups for a while now. $0.39 I can afford!

Can I get both cups in the same transaction? Can't remember Target's rules besides the fact that you can use one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon on the same item.

Holly

I'm not sure if you can do them in the same transaction or not. I went to get some today and they were out of the single cups so I didn't get anything. I'll check a different store later.

Mags462

Thank you so much! We've been in need of a couple of new cups for a while now. $0.39 I can afford!

Can I get both cups in the same transaction? Can't remember Target's rules besides the fact that you can use one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon on the same item.

Yep. you'll be good to go - my playtex coupon would only let me print it twice (not twice on each computer - i have two)..... which is fine - 2 free cups is better than none! :D You are allowed one target and one manny coupon per item and if you have four items and two coupons for each its fine. I had zero issues this morning. :)

I too chose the 3.99 insulator cups - so i made a 2cent "profit" :love:

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I just got mine. 2 of the coolster cups. They were $3.99 so grand total with tax was $0.27 for 2! And I did it all in one transaction. Thanks Holly!

NannyMom

My Target didn't have any of the coolster cups. The cheapest I could find was a 2 pack of cups for $4.99. But, 4 cups for a total of $2 works for me :)

Rosey

Thanks Hol! I got a coolster that was regularly $3.99, and I got a 2-pack of straw cups because that is all that was left in GN colors for $7.69 and they allowed all the coupons in one transaction.

I got them for a family that are all patients at our clinic and their house burned down on Wed. :-( they lost everything.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Yay, that had a single Coolster (just what I wanted) for $3.99. AND they had the elusive Lego gift cards, which I've never actually seen. I bought 4 - for DS and Dd1, and their teachers. (And DS' teacher was also his Lego League coach, so perfect!) Thanks, Holly.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

BookMama

Senior Community Member
mykidsmylife said:
Thanks for this info. I am going to go try today or Mon for these. :) River rarely uses sippy cups but they will be great for gifts.

The Coolster cups are great for in the car, even for bigger kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I just signed up. I need to go to Target this morning, so I hope the coupon comes soon.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC