Need help deciding for travel

U

Unregistered

We are going on a disney cruise on xmas day- flying first from Sf to LA. For my 2 year old we will bring her Britax Blvd in the car, airplane, taxi etc...no option, no issue. For my almost 7 year old I am looking at my options. He is 43 pounds, about 47 inches, 15 inches sitting. We have to take a limo type car to and from the airport here in SF. A taxi to and from the airport in LA, as well as an airport shuttle bus, and another taxi in LA to and from the dock- thats it. He is currently harnassed in a frontier. I have three options for him and need help deciding. I have a RSTV I used when he was three in mexico for cabs- looks like he still fits. I have the backless booster part of a parkway SGL (not even out of the box yet) or I could buy a bubble bum. I will be sitting right next to him- although he doesnt have a lot of booster experience I will be sure he sits properly. I am having a lttle anxiety over him out of his frontier- So which seat for his travel- any other comments would be much appreciated. Thanks

ADS

rxmommy

I would do the RSTV. He has used it, you have it, no booster training needed and super easy for travel and storing.

Me too. Easier to go with something you have than buy something else!

Although I was looking for an excuse to buy a bubblebum and bought one for our trip this weekend. ;-) My 7-year-old rides in a booster full-time though so I'm pretty sure she'll be just fine.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC