Comparison on britax b scene and bjcm?

Cryssy Jane

Client was asking me for a compare and contrast of these two strollers. Being as I have only used the bjcm I have no experience with the Britax. Both are on local cl right now. Anyone have experience with both? Which did you like better? Child is 7 months 18.5 lbs wears 12 month clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Haven't used one, but have seen the B-Scene. It's more like a Kolcraft Contours that doesn't suck (and has a reasonably sized seat).

Here's a comprehensive overview- [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfOv8PChmaw"]Baby Gizmo Britax B-Scene Stroller Video Review - YouTube[/ame]

Eresh

The b-agile is most directly comparable to the bjcm. It has no rethread, easy adjusting, harness and the basket access is easy. The seat back does not adjust very upright. I understand the bjcm adjusts more upright. The fold is one handed but two step. There is a YouTube video that compares the two fairly well.

The b-scene is a full sized stroller similar to the b-ready but doesn't take a second seat. It has some features the b-agile doesn't including a ginormous easy access basket. It is not as light and compact folding as the b-agile.

I have a b-agile and have never had the other two but I did comparison shopping recently.

poohbear

The b-agile is most directly comparable to the bjcm. It has no rethread, easy adjusting, harness and the basket access is easy. The seat back does not adjust very upright. I understand the bjcm adjusts more upright. The fold is one handed but two step. There is a YouTube video that compares the two fairly well.

The b-scene is a full sized stroller similar to the b-ready but doesn't take a second seat. It has some features the b-agile doesn't including a ginormous easy access basket. It is not as light and compact folding as the b-agile.

I have a b-agile and have never had the other two but I did comparison shopping recently.

:yeahthat: The b-scene also has a reversible seat, but it is significantly heavier than the BJCM or b-agile.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC