1,000 Load Bucket of Charlie's Soap!

lynsgirl

Who could be excited about laundry soap? YOU should be! Charlie's Soap is awesome - the company AND the soap ;).

Charlie's Soap is giving away one (1) 1,000 load bucket of the powdered laundry soap ($135 value).

Check out their giveaway at Jax Dice, and their other awesome products at their website.

Enter for your chance to win now!

ADS

lynsgirl

An interesting tidbit about diaper laundry washed with Charlie's Soap (from their website):

Test by AATCC
Test Variation of AATCC Test Method #61 2A Scour
Title Charlie's Soap Compared to Tide Liquid

This test was performed with 100% cotton cloth diapers. Poor rinsability was indicated by a weight gain after controlled washing and drying. Diapers washed in Tide Liquid (at recommended levels) gained nearly 2% in weight after only 8 washings. Those washed in Charlie's Soap (at recommended levels and 4 times recommended levels) gained no measurable weight at all. It is reasonable to assume that hypo-allergenic fabrics washed in Charlie's Soap Laundry Liquid, which is shown to leave no irritating residues, will surely remain so when washed with Charlie's Soap.

res_hypoallertgenic.jpg

lynsgirl

How much laundry do you do, on average? How long would it take you to do 1,000 loads? How much room would you need to have to store 1,000 loads worth of typical detergent? If you use Charlie's Soap, you don't need much room - 1 load uses 1 Tbsp of soap!

If you enter the giveaway, it might not cost you anything for 1,000 loads' worth of laundry soap, either. Sign up for your chance to win! :cool:

lynsgirl

How do I enter? Everything I click on brings me to "Contact Us." IS that how I enter?

Hmm. I just checked my links and was directed to the right pages. I don't even have anything linked to the Contact Us page, so I'm not sure what's up with that. If you go to the home page at www.JaxDice.com, there should be a header image with the name Jax Dice on it, a gray navigation bar that says "Home, About Us, Archive, Contact Us, Fabulous Prize Box, Winners" (I think I got them all and in the correct order). If you scroll down just a bit, there is a banner slide show that has each current giveaway listed. You can either get to any individual giveaway that way, or by clicking on "Fabulous Prize Box" in the navigation bar at the top. There is also a 1 minute video about halfway down the home page on "How to use Jax Dice." Does that help? If you are literally being directed to the Contact Us page, I will find out what is going on with the links and see how to fix that. Thanks for asking!

mykidsmylife

I figured it out. When you scroll down under the prize you want to enter for, there is a form that says "contact us". You enter your name and email there and the captcha then hit the submit button. That is how you enter for the prize. ;)

lynsgirl

I figured it out. When you scroll down under the prize you want to enter for, there is a form that says "contact us". You enter your name and email there and the captcha then hit the submit button. That is how you enter for the prize. ;)

Ohhhh. Ok, the form - I will get that fixed. Thanks for letting me know!

ETA: We have new forms this time. "Contact Us" should not be on there lol.

lynsgirl

We just had 2 more CSO winners in the Amazon Gift Card/ASL Scrabble giveaway! I'd love to make it more :love:.

Enter for your chance to win this fantastic giveaway from Charlie's Soap!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC