Angle Adjuster in 3rd Gen Odyssey Pics

Syllieann

2007 Odyssey in captains chair and plus-one
3rd gen is 05-10. I didn't see these yet so here they are if anyone is wondering.

Without:
ry%3D480

With-front seat in same position:
ry%3D480

Front seat all the way at the back of the track and slightly reclined:
ry%3D400

The plus one vehicle seatback must be fully upright otherwise the feet on the boot hit the hinges. Please ignore my dangling latch straps and tethers. Both front seats are all the way back:
ry%3D480

And in case anyone was wondering if you could get the capt chair to move forward for 3rd row access while the rn is rf on the plus-one...maybe if you remove the arm rest, which I didn't try. Pic shows where the armrest hits rn if you try to move the capt chair forward:
ry%3D480

ADS

soccer_widow

I don't have pics, but I was able to move the captain's chair back 3 more clicks using and angle adjuster with my Radian in the third row of my '05 Ody. It also made the install less tippy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC