Santa fe booster

ADS

lovemybabies924

Ya the backless Monterey, I'm planning to buy one because it has more leg support than my harmony

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Mysweethoneybee

Re: Santafe booster

Just going by what the neighbor boy says and by what my son likes about his Monterey. The leg support is great at least for kids that don't have really long legs. I don't have experience with that. My son finds it more comfortable on his legs than his Britax Regent. He hasn't sat in any other booster seats. The only problem is big kids or kids with really chubby thighs the seatbelt is a little difficult to get over the thighs and then under the arm rest to buckle and still have the seat belt nice and flat. The neighbor boys tends to end up with a twisted belt because he has very chubby thighs for an 8 year old boy.
That is all I know.

christineka

Re: Santafe booster

The harmony cruz has similar depth and fits wider kids than the literider. It doesn't have latch, but the seat is really light and it costs quite a bit less.

love-pink

We have 4 lite riders ;) I'm looking for something with latch, more padding and cup holders if possible. We are terrible at buckling un used boosters and we will be getting a car in the near future. I really don't want a un secured booster flying around a tiny car. My kids also complain their legs and booty go numb in the literiders. They are using amps right now but I'm not sure if they will work in a 3 across because of the super tall arm rests and no way would I want a heavy amp flying around the car in an accident ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

luckyclov

The Santa Fe is just a backless Monterey. We have one. We have no complaints. DS1 rides in it - he's 9 years old, 53", 68 lbs. Great fit. Just make sure you get an adequate shoulder belt fit from your vehicle, since it's a backless and there's no guide (well...duh!).

love-pink

How does it compare to the lbb turbo? Like size and padding wise? Worth the extra $?

luckyclov

I don't have a NB Turbo.:eek:

But I can tell you that between the Olympian, Olli, and Amp - it's the only NBB (besides the Literider) that DS1 doesn't complain about, either short or long term.

christineka

We have 4 lite riders ;) I'm looking for something with latch, more padding and cup holders if possible. We are terrible at buckling un used boosters and we will be getting a car in the near future. I really don't want a un secured booster flying around a tiny car. My kids also complain their legs and booty go numb in the literiders. They are using amps right now but I'm not sure if they will work in a 3 across because of the super tall arm rests and no way would I want a heavy amp flying around the car in an accident ;(

The cruz is a ton better than the literider. It's wider and several inches deeper. It also has a cupholder. It would have to be buckled in, though.

I like the santa fe (backless montere), but my kids didn't.

glockchick

I just replaced DS's Olli with a Cruz. He much prefers the Cruz. The cruz is much more padded than the literider and quite a bit deeper and wider as well. It would have to be buckled, but it's almost as light weight as the literider so I wouldn't stress too much if I forgot to buckle it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC