News December's 10th Anniversary Giveaway: Clek, What The Foonf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Better late and great than never, right? It's the last giveaway for Car-Seat.Org's 10th Anniversary and it's a good one!

Thanks to our generous sponsor, Clek, we are giving away one Clek Foonf pre-order in a choice of fabric.

Please note that this model is not yet released! The winner will receive their Foonf convertible carseat once it is shipping, currently estimated to be summer, 2012. There can be delays for new products, so please be advised there is no guarantee on when this item can be shipped. Foonf is Clek’s revolutionary convertible child seat. Here are a few key features:

• Revolutionary REACT - Rapid Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology - Safety System shrinks the crumple zone technology from your car and puts it into your child seat reducing forces transmitted to the child in a collision by up to 40%
  • Foonf is built to keep your child rear-facing longer (rated rear-facing up to 45 lbs.) and protect them in case of a side-impact collision.
  • Anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting the rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision
  • Rigid Metal Substructure w/ dual energy-absorbing foam layers to protect the child's body in the case of a side-impact collision
  • Structural headrest with deep side wings for maximum head protection in the case of a side impact collision
  • Hands down, the easiest forward-facing installation in its class, our Rigid-LATCH system also ensures proper fit every time.
  • Foonf boasts a super-skinny width-profile under 17 inches wide (13 inches wide at the base) providing space that makes 3-across seating possible.
  • 3 recline positions (2 FF and 1 RF)
  • Crypton Super Fabrics provides permanent protection against stains, moisture and bacteria.
  • Integrated Magnets keeps the harnesses open to make taking your child in and out easier
  • Built for sustainability. After your children outgrow the seat and its 9-year expiration, Foonf lives on. Foonf is 100% recyclable through the Clek recycling program.

How do you enter? Simple. Reply to this post and, as part of your entry, please list your three favourite things about the Foonf, in order! A short list or long explanation of your favorite features, it's up to you.

This contest will close on or around December 31st, 2011. The one winner will be chosen at random by Clek (or their designee), from all eligible entries that include a list of three favorite things about the Foonf. Winner to be announced on this thread within 1 week following the close of the contest.

Only one entry per person/household, please. You are NOT eligible if you have won a sponsored carseat giveaway (backless boosters excluded) from Car-Seat.Org or CarseatBlog in 2010 or 2011. You must be age 18 or higher and have a shipping address in the USA or Canada for receipt of the prize. Any disputes will be resolved solely by Car-Seat.Org, who will make any necessary judgment of the one winner of this prize. Shipping information will be shared with Clek as the prize will be shipped directly from Clek or their designee. In the event the prize winner has not submitted valid USA or Canada shipping information within 30 days of being named the winner on this thread, Car-Seat.Org and Clek will select a new winner. Car-Seat.Org reserves the right to modify the rules or eligibility without prior notice.

Good luck!

Attachments

• clekfoonf1.jpg
    clekfoonf1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 30
  • clekfoonf2.jpg
    clekfoonf2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 22
  • clekfoonf3.jpg
    clekfoonf3.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 22
ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
So awesome!

1. The more upright angle for older children. (I'm a fan of this because it lets older kids be more comfy as well as taking up less space!)
2. The high rear-facing weight limit and tall shell. (Anything that allows kids to rear-face longer is a winner with me!)
3. The anti-rebound bar. (I'm a big fan of rebound control!)

crstcrzy

The upright angle
The weight limits and shell height
the fact that its AWESOME!! (the design and colors/design are really pretty!!)

PS: PICK ME!!!!

agave

1. The high RF weight and height limits. Both of my kids would probably be able to RF until they are ready for boosters in this seat.
2. The name. Cleck obviously has a sense of humor.
3. Anti rebound bar.

Ninetales

Only 3?!

1) 45 lb limit and tall shell. My daughter is tall and heavy - 33 lbs at 21 months. Once she hits 40 I'll have very few options to keep her RF.

2) ARB. Another great feature for a large child erfing. I would love a seat with this feature to keep her even safer.

3) it's narrow! I have a small car and another babe on the way so space is a premium for me.

Crossing my fingers!

BananaBoat

1) Awesome high RF weight limit :bow:
2) Anti-rebound :love:
3) Finally a very cool competitor to the Radian :cool:

I could go on...

Jessica61624

What the foonf?? I'm shocked this actually happened!!

1) 45 lbs rf limit is awesome!

2) tall shell for super torso kids like my son

3) rigid latch

Cilia

1) High rf limit and tall shell which would probably enable me to rf DD2 until she startsfirst grade :D

2) Narrow seat that would make a tree across possible in my small car.

3) Rigid LATCH

Foonf :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC