Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

3pr jeans and 3 tops for $12 ppd @ Target.com

Okay - this is swirling around my reliable internet deal sites and many many people have successfully done this, so even though i have not personally purchased this deal i assume it will work.

1. Go to Target.com
    2. Add 3 pr of Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Bootcut Jean - Medium Tint Wash
    *note you must order this particular style for this deal to work, but you can order any size you wish - doesn't have to be 3 of the same size
    3. then look under junior tops look for the ones that say buy more save more (try to stick to $6-$8 options to optimize the savings.... the BEST deal is to get two $6 shirts and one $8 shirt thereby bumping your pre-discount total just over $50 which qualifies you for free shipping. If you don't go over $50 pre-discount it'll charge you shipping)
    4. Then use the code TGT75HFN for $5 off this is a one time use code and you have to be logged into your account.
    5. The total for 3outfits (3pr pants, 3shirts) was $11.58

The above are the steps that people are following. I am not 100% clear what is knocking the price down so much (eg i cannot pinpoint the exact wording on the website for the promotion), but when you go through the checkout process the internet promotions will automatically knock your price down to the $12-$14 shipped range for the whole order. Two cautions - 1. Rumor has it these jeans run SMALL. So if you are unsure order up sizing wise. 2. As with all true fantastic internet deals this will go fast. The jeans will be bought out in popular sizes and the cheaper shirts will also sell out quickly. So if you need some new clothes (or have a pre-teen/teenage) daughter that needs some jump on this sooner rather than later.
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: 3pr jeans and 3 tops for $12 ppd @ Target.com

Dang. Wish they weren't juniors!

Quote Originally Posted by Judi View Post
    Dang. Wish they weren't juniors!
    Me too! I like the Mossimo jeans, but I am SO not a Junior.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

I'll have to look into this. I just might have a Christmas gift for my niece!

I can also go through my B of A account and get back 3% I think, kind of like E-Bates.

ETA: Yep, it works! It came to $11.64, probably because the tax rate is more here. And I will get 4% back from B of A. They have some promotion that if you buy those particular jeans, you get $10 off another apparel item, 20% off if you buy 3 or more apparel items, then there was free shipping and the extra $5 off with that code! Talk about stacking!

I just had it shipped to my niece. I decided to just give it to her now. She'll be getting 3 pair of the same jeans, but she is a poor college student, so she probably won't care. I called her to ask what size she is, and she said normally a 5, depending on the jeans and she did confirm that Mossimmo runs small and that she could not even fit into a 7, but hadn't tried a 9. Oh well, if they don't work, she can return them herself and exchange it all.

Oh, and this promotion ends on the 29th.
    Last edited by msg221; 10-24-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

I just wish i needed clothes! I have a closet full of hand me downs from my older sister (she and i are losing weight, but she started one size smaller - so as she drops a size, she sends me her too big size!)..... DH would die if i added anymore clothing to my stash.

And ftr Judi, i have worn these brand/style of jeans in the past and just size up.... it works. I wore some of these inbetween DS1/DS2 and i was wearing a 12 at the time. I just bought a 15 and it worked fine.
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

How does junior sizing work? What's smallest? My oldest wears size 12-14 in girls. What's the closest size in juniors? I don't mind buying some clothes to sit around while she grows.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

$14, plus $38 for shipping
    Anna~ RN and expired CPST (hoping to recert soon!)

Had it sent to my inlaws, $11.xx
    Anna~ RN and expired CPST (hoping to recert soon!)

Quote Originally Posted by christineka View Post
    How does junior sizing work? What's smallest? My oldest wears size 12-14 in girls. What's the closest size in juniors? I don't mind buying some clothes to sit around while she grows.
    I looked at a few sizing charts and 12/14 girls matches a 3/5 in juniors sizing in terms of waist/hip measurements. Considering these run a tad small i would get 5's

And just in case anyone wants the info for womens vs juniors this is the chart i found most helpful.

Just did it. 3 pairs of jeans, one tank, one short sleeve shirt, one long sleeve, tax, free shipping...$18.27

Great deal!
    Mama to Baby Girl N - two years old
    Loving Stepmother of wonderful girls, H-9 and S-5

$11.75-THANK YOU!!
    DD1 12 years old--seatbelt, DS 9 years old--Monterey
    DD2 3 years old RFing in XTSL

Quote Originally Posted by Mags462

I looked at a few sizing charts and 12/14 girls matches a 3/5 in juniors sizing in terms of waist/hip measurements. Considering these run a tad small i would get 5's

And just in case anyone wants the info for womens vs juniors this is the chart i found most helpful.
    I was going to suggest 3s or 5s. Is she short in terms of juniors? They have short lengths as well.
    Mama to Baby Girl N - two years old
    Loving Stepmother of wonderful girls, H-9 and S-5

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus UlrikeDG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mags462 View Post
    The above are the steps that people are following. I am not 100% clear what is knocking the price down so much (eg i cannot pinpoint the exact wording on the website for the promotion), but when you go through the checkout process the internet promotions will automatically knock your price down to the $12-$14 shipped range for the whole order.
    I found it.
    Purchase 1 pair of Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Bootcut Jean - Medium Tint Wash and get $10 off 1 additional women?s apparel item. Discount will be applied at Checkout. Offer excludes clearance and Missoni items. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges. May not be applied to previous orders. Offer expires 10/29/11 at 11:59 PM EST.
    ETA: I just ordered 3 pairs of jeans, 2 t-shirts, and a tank top for Eva for $11.45 (inc sales tax). I almost put it on my Target card for the extra 5% discount, but I have a policy that I only use the sucker when I can pay it off on the same day, because the interest rate is so outrageous I don't want to risk paying 22% just to get 5% off. Here's hoping the jeans fit.
    Last edited by UlrikeDG; 10-24-2011 at 08:58 PM.
    Ulrike, mom to:
    Roman (3/98), Evalina (3/00), Nadia (3/03), and Kira (11/07)

See an inappropriate post? Don't reply to it; report it!
    Thanks for your help in keeping this a safe, SPAM-free zone!

Senior Community Member KaysKidz's Avatar

Wow, $11.18!!!!!!!!!! I ordered one pair for my dd who is about to have a baby...and the others I ordered for me. Have no clue if/when the jeans will fit as I am NOT a JR's 13....LOL, but I'm working on it. Maybe it'll be good incentive. LOL
    Kay... Former CPST, Working Mom to SIX!
    27, 26, 20, 9, 9 and 7!
    'Grammy' to Sophia, Kyra,...and Elijah James

CPS Technician

Thanks! $11.54 for mine! Wow, Merry Christmas to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Caleb 11 yrs. 70lbs. 55" 5-steps Megan 8.5 yrs. 45lbs. 48" Harmony Literider
    Grace 6 yrs. 40lbs. 42" Nautilus
    Cameron 4 yrs. 34lb. 39" Radian XTSL
    Sally born 4/28 SR35, Zach born 4/28 Combi Coccoro

I can't figure out how to work this deal. Can someone give me direct links to make this work?
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

Quote Originally Posted by christineka View Post
    I can't figure out how to work this deal. Can someone give me direct links to make this work?
    They are in the OP. Just purchase 3 pair of the jeans in the first link. As for the rest, you just need to add enough other items to get to $50 in order to get the free shipping. If you purchase 3 items in the women's clothing category, it takes 20% off. The OP just pointed out that if you want to keep your cost down, just choose two of the $6 shirts and one $8 shirt, but it will work with any women's clothing item. If you only buy 2, you get 10% off, but the trick is to get it to that $50 for the free shipping.

When you've finished choosing what you want, check out and use the code, also mentioned in the OP, and that will take $5 off your total. It will calculate all of the other discounts automatically. Hope this clears it up!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

The links in the op don't work for me. I get errors when I click on them.
    Christine *mom* to

Try this: http://www.target.com/p/Mossimo-Supp..._X0Y2W4|X0Y2W4

I just tried it and it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    Try this: http://www.target.com/p/Mossimo-Supp..._X0Y2W4|X0Y2W4

I just tried it and it worked for me.
    Thanks, but apparently this deal just isn't for me. I get a blank page that says "gan_click" in the title bar when I click on the link. I tried in explorer as well. I can usually click on links, but sometimes I get that "gan_click" thing and I don't know why.
    Christine *mom* to