This is an awesome design...can't wait to see one in person

ADS
It's not even *that* different, I just love that little seat haha... it looks like you could put a pretty young baby in it quite comfortably. I hate seeing 6,7, 8 month olds going around the theme parks for 12 hour days in car seats in the sit n' stands because the seats are too upright. This looks like a nice solution and so much nicer for baby than being in a car seat for hours in order to sleep or face mom. The different models have different pictures but it seems that you can put a Snugride in front or back and it sits nice and high up in the rear position. Pretty cool so far, can't wait to see how it works out for people. We desperately need a decent sit n' stand stroller on the market! the concept is great but so far they all pretty much suck.

crunchierthanthou

mominabigtruck

I think Graco has been making progress on their strollers. Rumor has it, they'll have a BJCM clone after the first of the year. Apparently, that patent's up. ;)

eta: ah, here it is. http://www.albeebaby.com/graco-fastaction-fold-lite-lx-stroller-orlando.html

4 wheel, still definitely Graco, but it must have been the "Fastaction Fold" the rep was talking about.

Looks like the same crappy, plastic wheels to me. I bet it weighs a ton too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I honestly do love Graco products in general.... they beat Evenflo and Safety 1st strollers without any question. The Quattros and Metrolites with rubber wheels handle very well and have all the features you could need. Yeah, I think if they'd put those wheels on all of their strollers it would be a HUGE improvement, it really makes the difference. I agree that plastic wheels suck but I've never had a Graco break on me. Every.single.Peg Perego stroller I've owned (I've probably had 50) has broken in some way and the fabrics don't hold up through general use or washing either. I had a Quattro that I truly ran to the ground and I machine washed the fabric almost monthly for 5 years- still looked new and never had an issue. I love Peg products but you have to be careful with them, pieces break and fall off. I had a Pliko that wouldn't fold this year... when I called them they knew right away what it was because it "happens to many of them" and was a piece/screw that "Falls out easily" :rolleyes:

I think their stuff could be so much better but they cut a few corners... they do have good ideas, fabrics and designs. They could just use a little but extra thought and money put into them and they'd have some really great products.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC