Newb in Pria 70

Cath3114

May already be posted...I tried out my friend's newb in the Pria 70. Hendrix is 4 weeks, a little over 8 pounds. I would have gotten more pics, but she started spitting up. I had to reinstall the TinyFit, and the back part to hold the straps together was missing, so the harness might look a tad loose. Overall I was pretty impressed

637c45da.jpg

ADS

Cath3114

I put it on the first set of slots. She almost could have used the second set. They were maybe a smidge over her shoulders, but I would have been comfortable using them. Funny, considering the lowest setting on her Shuttle 33 is still about an inch above her shoulders. I think a preemie would fit really well in this seat.

The only thing I might be a bit hesitant on is that the infant insert doesn't click in to anything. It just kinda nests under the headwings, then the straps go through it and there's a cut out for the crotch buckle. I suppose the weight of a child could counteract and keep it in place, but I think a more "secure" attachment would have been nice. And I'm assuming the insert can't be used FF, but I didn't get a chance to read the manual (my 16m DD was running around).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC