Question whats your favorite stroller for under $150?

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
How does the mini compare to the micro? I know the wheels are smaller.

CPST in Iowa
mom to dd11y, ds10y, ds 5.5y (red monterey), dd 4.5y (cow frontier85), EDD 8/17/12 (who knows what??)

ADS

tentoes

That CL Zapp is overpriced. You can get a brand new one from Albee for the same price-- and it comes with a raincover, travel bag, and maxi-cosi adapters.
http://www.albeebaby.com/quinny-zapp-stroller-2009-strawberry.html
The Zapp has a tiny fold, but I've heard it's tippy and I don't believe it has any recline, kind of like a Volo.

The Zapp Xtra has a whole-seat recline and it reverses. Canopy is tiny though.

How does the mini compare to the micro? I know the wheels are smaller.
No comparison IMHO (the Micro to the Mini that is). Mini has a huge canopy, excellent recline and is lighter than the Micro.

YinzerMama

I am an oddball for 8 years running my Graco Quattro is still going strong. If I need a workhorse no-frills stoller, he's my guy. Huge basket, sturdy frame, great sun shade, full recline, takes a bucket, parent console... it's not fancy but it's a great pack mule.

For a smoother ride I have a Bob which you won't find at that price...

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
YinzerMama said:
I am an oddball for 8 years running my Graco Quattro is still going strong. If I need a workhorse no-frills stoller, he's my guy. Huge basket, sturdy frame, great sun shade, full recline, takes a bucket, parent console... it's not fancy but it's a great pack mule.

For a smoother ride I have a Bob which you won't find at that price...

I had a quattro. I want something different. Would love a full size stroller and a compact stroller. We will see how many dh let's me buy.

zactayaus

The fuchsia and blue were discontinued (and therefore discounted) since they weren't popular. They're both slightly interesting colors IRL IMHO.

I got the black/blue one last week and OMG! the color is amazing!:love:

ETA: And if ds3 were a girl I would have been all over the black/fuchsia one!

tentoes

They're bright colors. The blue is almost electric-y looking and the fuchsia is a hot, dark pink [if thats possible].

IMO, hard to push one-handed, hard-ish to steer (even going from a P3 to a Mac Quest is a big difference in push-- and the Quest isn't an awesomely-awesome stroller, but it handles better than the P3). Also, unless OP is buying used, its double her budget. For its drawbacks, I'd look at something else (City Mini, hint..hint..).

Jennifer mom to my 7

They're bright colors. The blue is almost electric-y looking and the fuchsia is a hot, dark pink [if thats possible].

IMO, hard to push one-handed, hard-ish to steer (even going from a P3 to a Mac Quest is a big difference in push-- and the Quest isn't an awesomely-awesome stroller, but it handles better than the P3). Also, unless OP is buying used, its double her budget. For its drawbacks, I'd look at something else (City Mini, hint..hint..).

THe links I posted aren't double her budget... brand new, 199. She wants full size compact fold. There are many people who find their P3 very easy to push. It is an option that she can consider. Any umbrella fold stroller can take a little getting used to.

Mom2three

The fuchsia and blue were discontinued (and therefore discounted) since they weren't popular. They're both slightly interesting colors IRL IMHO.

I bought the black/blue BJCM last year and :love: the color! The stroller itself is by far my favorite for so many reasons. It is easy to push, even fully loaded. The one handed fold is SO easy. It is so compact and fits in my trunk nicely with plenty of room to spare. If you pop the wheels off it is even smaller when folded. The canopy/hood is amazing and my DS has always been comfortable in it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC