Angle adjuster in a new odyssey??

tl01

Mine is stuck with UPD until Monday and it is driving me batty. Has anyone tried it in the 2nd row of the current odyssey? I'd love to
know if it works!

ADS

stephpook

I have one in an '07 Ody. I know that isn't what you're looking for, but I can post pics if you think it will be helpful.

Syllieann

I have one in an '07 Ody. I know that isn't what you're looking for, but I can post pics if you think it will be helpful.

I have one otw to use on my 12/08 ds's rn in the 2nd row of 07 ody. Are you using the adjuster for your 11/08 lo? How is the legroom?

stephpook

I have one otw to use on my 12/08 ds's rn in the 2nd row of 07 ody. Are you using the adjuster for your 11/08 lo? How is the legroom?

Yes, I'm using it with my 3-year old and yes, I think there's a little less leg room (at least it seems like it every time my son puts his feet up against the seat back and locks his knees, forcing me to wrestle him into position so I can buckle him)...but he doesn't seem to be any more uncomfortable than usual. He even fell asleep the other day with no head slump at all. We're leaving for a 6-hour road trip on Friday, so I should have a better idea of how comfortable it really is for him then. Either way, I know I'll be more comfortable in the front passenger seat now that I'm not eating the dashboard anymore! Hope that helps.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC