Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

baby doll pacifier

I ordered [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Adora-Playtime-Light-Brown-Romper/dp/B004U9YU4O/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1323449494&sr=1-2"]this baby doll[/ame] for Abby for Christmas.
    It has an open mouth and can suck it's thumb but it doesn't have a pacifier.
    I know she'd love one. Just checking to see if anyone has one that will probably work that I could get FFS or cheap?

If not, I'll order [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Corolle-Classiques-Doll-Accessories-Pacifiers/dp/B0032JTK2A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323449252&sr=8-1"]this set[/ame] after a few days.

Thanks!
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: baby doll pacifier

no help with the binky issue, but man that baby doll is cute.

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

Senior Community Member

Did you ever find one?
    Michelle, SAHM to Dakota (2000), Kaleb (2002),
    Colton (2006),
    & Caitlyn (2009)

Carseat Crazy

If you did find one, please let me know. My daughter would love binkies for her babies too, and I have not found any
    J, 7 yrs, 41 lbs, Evenflo Big Kid, Recaro Prosport, Turbo SS
    A, 5 yrs, 31 lbs, RF TFP/Princess Radian, and FF SecureKid/Maestro
    M, >1yr, RF TFP/Radian

I forgot to come back and check this thread. I didn't get one yet. I'm going to get some from that 2nd link some other time. I love the doll, it's so cute! It's machine washable. The fabric body is some kind of silk. It smells like baby powder too. I wish it was a little bigger but it's a good size, it's not too small. I love that I could find a doll with brown eyes. Abby is always asking for a baby that looks like her. Most light skinned dolls have blue eyes. This one can be bought with blue eyes too, they also have a dark skinned version. I think there is a boy too.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

I decided to order the Amazon doll pacifiers now instead of later.
    I'm going to use an Amazon gift card from swagbucks. They have a thing right now that guarantees you'll have your gift card code by the next day for 50 more swagbucks, so I did that. I'll have my code tomorrow and I'll order then.
    They will get here in time to put them in her stocking.
    Mom to: