Walmart price matching question

JujuMama

I've never done price matching before. How does this work?

Target has a great deal on the Nintendo 3DS this weekend. It is on the front of their ad. The deal is that you get a $50 gift certificate when you buy the 3DS console. There is also a printable coupon floating around that gives a $10 GC with $50 purchase.

Would Walmart price match and give me the GC? Do I just bring in a copy of the ad? Would a printed version from the web work? I don't have a copy of the actual ad.

I would go ahead and take the deal at Target, except that Target is about 45 min away from me. I don't mind the trip, but I have to factor in how much the gas will cost me to get there. Also, I could use the GCs in Walmart a lot easier than Target, since we shop frequently at Walmart because it is in our town.

ADS

MomToEliEm

I am pretty sure that Walmart will not match the gift card promotion. They would match the price listed in the ad before the gift card though.

From the walmart price matching page:
http://walmartstores.com/10563.aspx
We DO NOT match the price in the following types of competitor ads:

Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price
example: "Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C"
Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product
example: "Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free"
Items that require a purchase to get a competitors' gift card
example: "Buy [item A] to get a $B gift card

Buy one, get one free (BOGO) ads with no actual price given
Going out of business or closeout prices
Percentage off
example: "All mascara, 40% off"
Competitors' private label price promotions

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC