Check out this bad boy of a stroller!!!!!!!!!

lovinwaves

http://www.icandyuk.com/pear.htm

pear-combi.gif

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
WOW! That is a cool stroller :love: I can't wait to hear all the details about price, weight limits etc. :love:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I found the price in the U.K. It is 479 pounds (How do I type the pound sign). That is $980 (US Dollars!). YIKES!

lovinwaves

I found the price in the U.K. It is 479 pounds (How do I type the pound sign). That is $980 (US Dollars!). YIKES!

That is the Conversion of the UK price, but that doesn't necessarily mean that is what it will sell for here in the US. That price has yet to be determined, since it is not being distributed here yet :)

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Since my computer doesn't have the British Pound sign, I always say (for example) 479 quid, or 479 GBP (Great Britain Pound, IIRC).

That is a funky stroller. I don't fully get it. But it's neat. I'll stick w/ my Venezia though.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
It doesn't look like it has very tall seats though...maybe not too good for older kids?

It is a European stroller and they *typically* don't use strollers as long as we do, so they probably don't need seats that are too tall. There are exceptions, of course!

I was recently speaking with two women from Europe and they were both commenting that Americans put children in strollers until too advanced an age. I asked, "how old is too old in your opinion?" The first one said that by age 2 or 2.5, children should be walking. The other one said, "no later than 3." Hmm... interesting. I am not sure that is the opinion of most Europeans. This was only two women. They did tell me that most Europeans don't use strollers as long as we do, though.

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
When we were in the UK, we saw 5 and 6 year olds being pushed in their square-wheeled Macs...but in Italy I hardly saw any strollers at all! Here in Canada I don't think people use strollers as long as Americans do, but still it's normal to see 2 year olds in them..sometimes even 3..and it really depends here whether or not you have 1 child or more...

-N.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC