My emergency sell off thread

Cryssy Jane

Will add pictures when this posts. More than willing to take resonsable offers I just need it gone, and could use the extra fundage :eek:

1 ring sling, home made, bought on here. Purple with stars $40
1 hotsling pouch, blue hawaiian print, adjustable not sized. $30
1 Lucky baby pouch, pink/rainbow colored polka dots, size xl $20
1 Onyx blvd 70 cover (no shoulder pads, but includes the foam under butt) $40
1 Ella Onboard air cover, excellent condition, comes with cover and canopy, no infant inserts or strap covers $20
1 Miro Keyfit cover (no inserts or harness covers), just cover and canopy. Minimal fading $20 sold
2 bundle me toddler urbans (one green, one silver/light gray) $30 each silver sold
1 bundle me infant fleece (grey) $20 sold
1 columbia pink fleece infant winter suit (carseat safe!) size 6 months $30
1 baby jogger city micro double $150 plus shipping (minimal wear, ocean blue, have to check if I have the box)
1 FR85 in maui blue, minimal use 5/11 or 6/11 dom $200 or negotiable.
1 dozen preemie prefolds (gmd) prepped but never used $15 SOLD!
1 dozen newborn prefolds (orange edge gmd) prepped but never used $15sold

More items further down in thread.

Last edited:
ADS

Cryssy Jane

Pix1
$10 plus shipping for the breathable bumper. Blue in color.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

Aurezalia

I'll take the Miro cover! :)

I may appear to have broken the english language, go ahead and blame my phone. Sent from my Droid

Aurezalia

Sent! And an extra $10 for the formula also. :) Thanks!

I may appear to have broken the english language, go ahead and blame my phone. Sent from my Droid

Aurezalia

mommy2env said:
Oh man, wish I hadn't missed the keyfit cover! :(

Sorry dear! But, now I'll have matching.Miro's, and will be able to sell off my Extreme. ;)

Chely7425

Does the infant bundle me work as well as the toddler ones in the baby jogger? I kinda want them for the small people... or at least the grey one!! How much would shipping be?

Cryssy Jane

Chely7425 said:
Does the infant bundle me work as well as the toddler ones in the baby jogger? I kinda want them for the small people... or at least the grey one!! How much would shipping be?

You know I'm not sure. I haven't actually used the infant one. I would assume it'd be similar. And I can add it to your box if you want. Did you still want those trainers?

Cryssy Jane

amelia222 said:
How much for the grey toddler bundleme to V2V 1M9 (canada) if your willing to ship here? Thanks

Willing to ship but um I have no idea how to check shipping. Walk me through it and I'll happily check. Or you can check shipping from 98008 if that helps.

amelia222

Willing to ship but um I have no idea how to check shipping. Walk me through it and I'll happily check. Or you can check shipping from 98008 if that helps.

Ok I checked and it looks like that would be a lot. How about to 98295?

Cryssy Jane

Adding pic of Ella cover and adding a bnib convertible Harvey's tote asking $120 for the bag shipped.

Last edited:

Cryssy Jane

Eta I just ordered larger poly mailer bags so that should help offset shipping costs of smaller items.

Angela

I'm interested in the bottles and the newborn (orange edge) prefolds. How much for everything plus shipping to 52302?

Cryssy Jane

Bummis super whisper wraps in newborn. Bnip. sold Also 2 litewrap preemie covers in white. Bnip.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC