Where did it go?

CPS_obsessed_EMT

Senior Community Member
The main way that I move from forum to forum was the scroll bar at the bottom right of the screen on every page....but now its gone! :eek:

Earlier today when I tried to log on it said that modifications were being made to the site or something....Is this one of the things that got changed??

Please tell me its not gone forever! I keep scrolling down to the bottom of the page when I am done reading a thread out of habit, only to keep having to scroll back up and have to click on the forums home link...

I wouldn't complain, but my computer takes so long to load, that that extra page I have to go through is annoying!

Any input anyone??

*ETA- just to clarify..
I often want to jump from say, the community member private chat to the community member chat. With the scroll option I could go right to whatever forum I wanted, but now if I want to go from one to another, I have to go to the top of the screen and click on "coffee break" and then click on the sub thread. Does that make sense?
Sorry if I'm being petty :eek: But my computer is REALLY slow...

ADS

scatterbunny

I think you're the second person to mention this today, and it's so funny because I have no earthly clue what this scrollbar even is/was. :p I only ever do "View New Posts" and scroll through them all (probably why I'm on here WAY too much :ROTFLMAO: ).

amyg530

I think you're the second person to mention this today, and it's so funny because I have no earthly clue what this scrollbar even is/was. :p I only ever do "View New Posts" and scroll through them all (probably why I'm on here WAY too much :ROTFLMAO: ).

thats ok jenny you're not the only one, i usually keep the page up on my laptop and just come by and refresh it everynow and then. i'm a total computer junky and having a laptop makes it worse now, i keep all my pages up and everynow nad then i'll stop playing with connor and refresh all my pages to see if there is anything new anywhere, i'm terrible:whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC