Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nobetterdeal

Senior Community Member momtoo3's Avatar

nobetterdeal

Nobetterdeal restocked again Keyfit 30, Momentum, First Years Via, True Fit, Snugride 35, Britax B Safe, Chaperone, OB35 and more.

http://www.nobetterdeal.com/edealinv...ryType=&query=

ETA: If you go under carriers and slings there is a Cowmoo Chaperone.

Stephanie, mom to Austin 17 yrs, 135 lbs, 67 in, seat belt
    Tyler 12 yrs, 95 llbs, 60 in, seat belt

Dominick 8.5 yrs, 52 lbs, 50 in, in a Performance Booster, Amp and HiRise
    And Emily, 8-9-14, 2.5 yrs 30 lbs, 35 in, ERF in a CA65, Grow & Go and MA70

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician crunchierthanthou's Avatar

Re: nobetterdeal

I just scored a leappad explorer tablet. I think I'm going to faint. holding my breath for a ship conf. in the next few days. Then I'll pass out for sure.

Senior Community Member rxmommy's Avatar

The KF30 is already gone. It's still awfully early for me to buy a seat but if I get my own then my sister can keep our KF!
    Annie, mommy to...
    Olivia 8/04, Evelyn 3/06, angel #3 10/08,
    Sophia 1/10 and
    Isaac 6/11/12

Quote Originally Posted by rxmommy View Post
    The KF30 is already gone. It's still awfully early for me to buy a seat but if I get my own then my sister can keep our KF!
    Do you want the KF? I have it in my cart but do NOT need it.... i will release it if you want it!
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

6. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by Mags462 View Post
    Do you want the KF? I have it in my cart but do NOT need it.... i will release it if you want it!
    now I'll have to change my siggy - baby has his/her own KF!! THANK YOU!
    Annie, mommy to...
    Sophia 1/10 and
    Isaac 6/11/12

Senior Community Member tracee877's Avatar

Dang there was a Mac Techno XLR but it's gone already.
    Tracee - driving a 2013 Honda Crosstour & Mom to:
    Braydon 19 - driving his own car and now in the Army!
    Ashlee 17 - driving her own car
    Keegan 10 - still in his backless Affix

That Evenflo Tribute for cheaper than a Scenera is bugging me. I have NO need for it. None. But I had a really vivid dream last night that someone dropped a newborn off at my house to be babysat with nothing but the type of carrier you put a toddler in on the back of a bicycle and I was trying to find an affordable car seat to send home with the child... LOL... so now I have it in the back of my head that I really NEED an inexpensive convertible that fits new babies well.
    Mom to 2 adults and 2 little kids.
    Tall 8 year old in Incognito; Petite 3 year old RF in CA65

Quote Originally Posted by Brigala View Post
    That Evenflo Tribute for cheaper than a Scenera is bugging me. I have NO need for it. None. But I had a really vivid dream last night that someone dropped a newborn off at my house to be babysat with nothing but the type of carrier you put a toddler in on the back of a bicycle and I was trying to find an affordable car seat to send home with the child... LOL... so now I have it in the back of my head that I really NEED an inexpensive convertible that fits new babies well.
    I think that's probably a very clear sign that you should buy it.
    Annie, mommy to...
    Sophia 1/10 and
    Isaac 6/11/12

CPS Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Brigala
    Lol. That made me giggle. Using a bicycle seat in the car. I haven't seen that yet.
    Stefanie - CPST in Iowa
    mom to dd 11,/00, ds 11/01, ds 3/06, dd 04/07, dd 08/12 (radian rxt) ds 12/13 (evenflo sureride)

Yeah, and in my dream when they came back by to pick up the baby I noticed their toddler was riding in the type of booster seat you normally use at the kitchen table!!

Like I said, it was a really vivid dream.

After the last thread, I was wondering what kind of company this is, since they seem to have very erratic stock on items and otherwise refer you to other websites like Amazon third party sellers.

They appear to be a warehouse/distribution provider, http://www.genco.com/Genco-Supply-Chain-Solutions.php . I wonder if the stuff they stock is new returns, unallocated stock, etc. They also appear to do surplus and salvage.

http://www.bbb.org/pittsburgh/busine...h-pa-12006497/

Quote Originally Posted by CPSDarren View Post
    After the last thread, I was wondering what kind of company this is, since they seem to have very erratic stock on items and otherwise refer you to other websites like Amazon third party sellers.

They appear to be a warehouse/distribution provider, http://www.genco.com/Genco-Supply-Chain-Solutions.php . I wonder if the stuff they stock is new returns, unallocated stock, etc. They also appear to do surplus and salvage.

I know I've received a seat that was not a new return. It was an amazon return and obviously used before returned. I'd be wary of "as-is" items.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

Most of the stuff they have is brand new, damaged box or open box stuff. Some things are "used returns" and those are marked as-is on the website. I avoid buying car seats marked as-is, although some people have reported getting car seats that still have all the registration cards and things attached as they came from the factory.

So far I've bought two car seats (a coccoro and a turbobooster) and a high chair on NBD and all of them have come as described, in the box, brand new, unused. The CCO had a DOM of July 2011, I think.

They have good customer service and I've only heard good things about people who have received items that they weren't satisfied with.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSDarren View Post

As far as I can tell, they buy Amazon's open box returns at auction. The boxes have auction stickers on them, and you can see where previous shipping labels have been removed. I've bought both "open box" and "damaged box" from them, and the seats inside generally have the registration cards and plastic. Some appear to have not actually been opened. There was the one time where Nannymom got my registration card in her box (odd that we figured it out), but the seats otherwise show no signs of wear. I've bought some other baby gear type things, too- strollers, swings, bouncers... all appear to be unused.

Carseat Crazy

I recently purchased a bouncer seat advertised as "New Damaged Box". When we opened the box it was quite apparent the item was not new. There was a return shipping notice from Amazon with someone else's name. The seat had stains on it and was obviously used (though the tags were attached or "re-attached" as I assume). There were also parts of the seat that were not functioning properly. It was a great deal, but the bouncer was in no better shape than a typical garage sale find. I would not purchase from them again as I don't trust their labeling of "New".

Sunnydayz - Did you try contacting them? They would probably take it back if it was sold as "new" but came as used.

Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    I just scored a leappad explorer tablet. I think I'm going to faint. holding my breath for a ship conf. in the next few days. Then I'll pass out for sure.
    a leappad, or a leapster explorer? They are different.
    The leappad is the new ipad knockoff deal that is like a tablet. The leapster explorer is a handheld gameboy-type game.

Alex, 8 Katie, 12 and Annabelle Jan 2017

Quote Originally Posted by bobandjess99 View Post
    a leappad, or a leapster explorer? They are different.
    The leappad is the new ipad knockoff deal that is like a tablet. The leapster explorer is a handheld gameboy-type game.
    ipad style -

http://www.nobetterdeal.com/StoreCat...ng-tablet-pink

I saw the leapster handheld ones come up a couple times this afternoon.

By the way, there's a Cowmoo Chaperone there that's mis-filed under "carriers" instead of car seats.
    http://www.nobetterdeal.com/StoreCat...Btitle&offset=
    $108 shipped, Damaged box. Dang good deal if you want a cowmoo chaperone.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigala View Post
    By the way, there's a Cowmoo Chaperone there that's mis-filed under "carriers" instead of car seats.
    http://www.nobetterdeal.com/StoreCat...Btitle&offset=
    $108 shipped, Damaged box. Dang good deal if you want a cowmoo chaperone.

I know!!! I'm debating between this to match dd's blvd or a keyfit. If I could get the keyfit at that price, I'd snap it up but I keep hesitating on the chaperone!