Dry Seat

careynj

The skjp dry seat, I'm assuming that's a no-go since it's an add-on? I've having friends borrow my car, and seats and would like to prevent kid accidents if possible.

ADS

Brianna

Are you putting it in Sunshine Kids seat? It's been tested with their seats and Sunshine Kids (now Diono) approved it for use with their seats. I wouldn't use it in another brand of seat though.

lovemybabies924

I have used them in my seats.. They are really thin and no different than a diaper on a kid if it dosnt hinder the harness in any way, but that's my personal opinion not a tech opinion in any way :)

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

careynj

I wouldn't be too worried it was around town, but its a long distance drive with a baby and fairly recently potty trained 3 y/o. I guess I could order it, and if I don't like the fit just send it back. Thanks!

ProudMommysince09

I wouldn't use them for someone elses kid riding in my seat, but I made the parental decision to use one while potty training in a Non-SK/Diono seat.

NatesMamma

When I'm worried about DS having an accident in one of his seats, I line the bottom of the seat with a small cloth changing pad. It's just absorbent enough and has a waterproof PUL backer. It doesn't interfere with the harness at all, and, as someone already mentioned, is no more bulky than the cloth diapers we used. Puppy training pads from the pet aisle also work. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC