Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Amazon is getting closer!!! Diono Radian Angle Car Seat Accessory

I ordered this this morning!!! It says it is not in stock yet but you can pre-order!!! Go Amazon Mom with free two day shipping!!!
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Diono-Radian-Angle-Seat-Accessory/dp/B006I1QTYQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1323101677&sr=8-5"]Amazon.com: Diono Radian Angle Car Seat Accessory: Baby[/ame]
    Heather car seat geek since the early 80's & WAHM
    DD1, 17, adult SB, DD2, 15, adult SB, DD3, 13 Adult Seatbelt DD4,9, 5 steppingDS1, 9,5 stepping, DS2, 5, Harmony Defender in booster mode all in our 2009 Suburban!!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Awesome! Gonna order 4! (3 Radians for myself and 1 for a friend of mine

On my faithful sidekick Don't text and drive... It may save a life!
    Tiffany, Mama to my lil ladybug, Kianna, 11/10/13, riding in a Graco 4Ever and Cosco NEXT, TTC#2 who will get either Graco 4Ever or Britax B-Safe35.
    All ride safe in 2015 Chevrolet Trax

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

Re: Amazon is getting closer!!! Diono Radian Angle Car Seat Accessory

I just ordered one! My prime membership expires in a week, so I wanted to order while it was still in effect. I don't need it immediately, so I can wait.

CCO 4/15

This will be the same price as ordering from Diono with my tech discount plus shipping, but will likely get here quicker. Off to order now!!!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

I have one sitting in my cart if the one I ordered from Diono ever shows up and I love it I'll order a second.
    N - 6/08 51" 59 lbs, Backless Monterey
    E - 11/09 48" 48 lbs, Parkway

I don't know if I should order one. Our radian doesn't over recline when it's LATCHED in, and Josh is going to be FF at the end of February/early March when he's 3. (I'd be ok RFing him longer but I'm ok with FF at age 3 and dh is really wanting to turn him around now so we both agreed it would happen when he is 3).
    Would you get one to use for that short amount of time?
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

CPS Technician

I ordered one...if my Diono-direct one gets here and I absolutely hate it for some reason, I can always use free returns to return it. But I'm not forseeing hating it...