If you ordered angle adjusters from Diono...

ADS

mkmama

Mine still isn't here :( I ordered right before Thanksgiving (that Tuesday I think) and was told it would be here by the end of the week last week when I emailed their customer service early last week.

If its not here tonight, I'm calling them tomorrow.

honeydew

I ordered on 11/23 and mine is out for delivery today, per Diono customer service. I should have asked for a tracking number but if I don't get it today, I'm calling back tomorrow.

Blondie87

I ordered mine from Diono on Nov 23rd and got it on Nov 30th. I'm in Oregon, if that makes a difference. Not sure where they are being shipped from.

Jakesmama

I ordered on 11/25 and it arrived on 12/1. I am really close to Sumner, WA though so shiping times further out may be longer.

jjordan

I called Friday evening (12/2) and was told it would probably ship out on Monday (12/5), but so far no charge on my credit card.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
They said on Facebook today they are now sold out and hope to have more in January!
Also that diapers.com should have them available in a week or two.

VoodooChile

Okay, I ordered 11/23, and mine arrived about 20 minutes ago (I guess UPS delivers late here). I've been pretty sick though so I don't have the energy to Radian-wrestle tonight :(

jnamommy

Got mine last night! I put the one in my mom's expedition, and it works great - she can now sit comfortably in the passenger seat with plenty of room :D

KaiLing

Yup, it came today. Ordered 11/24, came 12/7. I can not believe they charged $5 for shipping that took a full week and a half and came wrapped in less plastic than a grocery bag. A USPS priority mail flat rate envelope would have been faster and had more packaging. But I needed it in 2009, so there this beggar can't be a chooser (though apparently she can be a complainer).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC