In Search Of Boy or Gender Neutral covers for HB TB and RNXT

LittlePeanut

I need 2 covers in non-girly prints. I'm hunting for a TurboBooster cover that has the full coverage base (IYKWIM?) and a non-mesh style for my RNXT.

Please let me know what you have, it's condition (pics please!) and how much you would like for it with shipping to Canada.

Thanks!!

ADS

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
I have some TB covers. I have one complete set and then several that could be peiced together. Super cheap if you are interested in any of them.

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

LittlePeanut

I have some TB covers. I have one complete set and then several that could be peiced together. Super cheap if you are interested in any of them.

Thank you but I'm going to pass. I'm hoping for a complete set in really good condition. I still want the new TB to look new when he finally moves into it :) Thank you though.

cmm7

Interested in both. Can you let me know the condition of each and pics would be fab! Also, how much do you want with shipping to Canada (B3T 2E5)? Do you know the name of the blue/brown one?

Ooh, I didn't see you were in Canada. :p Too bad I am not still in VT, it would probably have been cheaper! But through playing around on the USPS website it looks like each will be between $17-20 depending on the weight. I assume if you wanted both and I ship them together that it will be cheaper than that times two.

Milan:
milan-1.jpg
Cotton-y side
milan2-1.jpg
Fleece Side

Blue/Brown: I do not know the name. It is from an older TB but I used it for months on a newer one and it works fine. The reverse is the same but colors are swapped and it is suede. The suede side has a sticker mark I included a pic of.
tb.jpg
Fleece side
tbgoo.jpg
Goo mark

I have armrest covers for both, just not in the pictures.

How about $10 for the blue/brown and $20 for Milan plus shipping? If you have serious interest in one or both I can bring them to the PO to get an actual quote before shipping (and can adjust prices as needed if shipping is a ton).

Let me know how this all sounds!

LittlePeanut

Ooh, I didn't see you were in Canada. :p Too bad I am not still in VT, it would probably have been cheaper! But through playing around on the USPS website it looks like each will be between $17-20 depending on the weight. I assume if you wanted both and I ship them together that it will be cheaper than that times two.

The Milan looks nice but $17-20 for shipping is just too high. I know I've had a MA and a Scenera cover shipping for less than half of that ($6-10 tops) and that was from States further away. I know the USPS site can give some pretty outrageous quotes that vary immensely from an actual postal outlet. If you happen to be going out to one, if you could get a quote, that would be fabulous but don't go out of your way.

Thank you!

cmm7

The Milan looks nice but $17-20 for shipping is just too high. I know I've had a MA and a Scenera cover shipping for less than half of that ($6-10 tops) and that was from States further away. I know the USPS site can give some pretty outrageous quotes that vary immensely from an actual postal outlet. If you happen to be going out to one, if you could get a quote, that would be fabulous but don't go out of your way.

Thank you!

I can go on Monday. It won't be a problem at all.

EmmaGrace'sMom

Sorry it took so long to get picks, asking $30 shipped will include gracopedicfoam. I will wash the cover before I ship as its been in the garage unused for several years.

5e6f61d8.jpg

3cbb5eff.jpg

317c3ad8.jpg

canadiangie

Do you have a girly cover to trade? I can trade, but not sell.

I have Rivera (maybe it's Riviera?) in EEUC. It's silvery shimmery and grey. It's neutral in the sense that's it not girly, but I wouldn't say it's totally boy, either.

Other question is does you TB have the new style head wings? There's a thread here in swap by disney world nanny that talks about how she traded covers with someone just to later find out her wings were different. Cover wouldn't fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC