Diono angle adjuster sleeping question

tl01

I was wondering if anyone who has one of the adjusters has had their child fall asleep in the seat yet? I'd love to know if they could still sleep comfortably? We have fairly flat seats and the seat almost over reclines with a normal install... and takes up a ton of space.

ADS

mrosehughes

We are leaving for a flight in about 20 mins and DS is currently snoring, so with any luck I'll be able to let you know shortly, lol :) with the adjuster it's a pretty upright install (but we got almost 4 more inches in our prius, and can use the front passenger seat again, yay!!!)

soccer_widow

My YDS fell asleep with the adjuster, and had major head flop issues. It was the first time any of my kids have had it in any seat. To be fair, he is my only car sleeper(not counting long trips), and it may just be a matter of him needing to adjust to being more upright.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC